Hello from Louisville, Kentucky

rmelzer1986

Reaction score
Handicap
Slice
Hey guys, I've been lurking on these forums for the last week or so, and finally decided to register.

I hadn't thought of picking up golf until I got to my current job, where there are several people that got me into the sport. I have, until recently, struggled with a constant slice hampering any chances of a good day, haha. I changed up my grip a bit and now I am shooting straight ~50% of the time, which is a vast improvement. Haven't been on a course since the change so I can't wait to see how I fare.

Thanks for having me!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP....and enjoy !!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome rm, glad to have you here at THP, the best golf site in the world.

:welcome: I hope you enjoy the site!

Welcome to THP!

Hey guys, I've been lurking on these forums for the last week or so, and finally decided to register.

I hadn't thought of picking up golf until I got to my current job, where there are several people that got me into the sport. I have, until recently, struggled with a constant slice hampering any chances of a good day, haha. I changed up my grip a bit and now I am shooting straight ~50% of the time, which is a vast improvement. Haven't been on a course since the change so I can't wait to see how I fare.

Thanks for having me!

Welcome to THP! Send me a PM if you're ever looking for someone to tee it up with.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP. I get to the Louisville area occassionally...maybe we can get a group together and tee em up!

welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Back