My 921 Forged are finally back in the bag!

Six weeks from Mizuno…
Ten weeks for Club Champion to “Play” with them…

They felt so good on the range!

I hope it was worth the wait. We shall see.

Been playing the 921 Hot Metals (6i-PW) all summer and really dig them. Going to try the wedges as well.

NOT a fan of the JPX Fli-Hi 4 and 5 hybrids, though.

All I can do is draw or hook them; even if I set up for a cut and think CUT! thru the whole swing, it's a draw or a hook, period. Switching over to the 921 4i and 5i.

So how soft are the heads on the JPX 921 Forgeds? Do I need to start researching headcovers before mine show up? :deadhorse:

So how soft are the heads on the JPX 921 Forgeds? Do I need to start researching headcovers before mine show up? :deadhorse:
Only if you hate yourself.

Finally the 921 HMP's with recoil 95's stiff shafts have shipped! they are scheduled to arrive at dad's house tomorrow (save on Mass taxes). Dad and I have tee time at 3:50 tomorrow. Will fedex deliver by then is the question?

Thee irons have arrived. Dad is bringing them to the course and I will be giving my JPX-EZ's to my son who is also meeting us there. Should be a great day

They look great.
Now I still see that towel hanging there, can we do something about that? haha
@JB that is a new towel! Is having a bag towel not in style? If so what do I use to blow my nose in and clean dirt off my clubs and balls or wipe my face after a mustard covered hot dog. lol

@JB that is a new towel! Is having a bag towel not in style? If so what do I use to blow my nose in and clean dirt off my clubs and balls or wipe my face after a mustard covered hot dog. lol
Okay, new towel is acceptable haha.

Okay, new towel is acceptable haha.
It is a Gray callaway towel from Wally World. But not I might class it up with a towlie towel

Clubs worked great. A bit longer than the old JPX-EZ. I went long on some PW's to 140 or so.

I was gazing at them this morning over coffee, the wife was jealous

Clubs worked great. A bit longer than the old JPX-EZ. I went long on some PW's to 140 or so.

If I had a new set of these sexy clubs, my wife would be jealous too! :LOL:

Think of her as a new club and she'll feel better.

:D

Putting the MODUS3 115’s into my 921F this weekend. 👀

What was your Oder date please? mine is 6/19

Dan, checking out the fins this morning

What was your Oder date please? mine is 6/19
My order date was 6/7 or so. They are great, hit a very nice 6 iron 187 yards on Friday. great ball flight. Still 3 putted :mad:

Thx, can’t wait.

Been playing the 921 Hot Metals (6i-PW) all summer and really dig them. Going to try the wedges as well.

NOT a fan of the JPX Fli-Hi 4 and 5 hybrids, though.

All I can do is draw or hook them; even if I set up for a cut and think CUT! thru the whole swing, it's a draw or a hook, period. Switching over to the 921 4i and 5i.

play the ball towards the middle of your stance with modern hybrids if you have this issue. simple ball placement fix usually

I got the gap wedge as part of my set of 921 Hot Metal Pro and didn't realize the 921 wedges were a separate line to the Hot Metals. Bit bummed but when I used the GW on the course I loved it and ordered the SW and LW to complete the set! They are an excellent set of wedges that nobody talks about. forgiving and I love the weight of the head in them - bit heavier than my last set of wedges but they really encourage getting the head through the ball when chipping and pitching around the green.

play the ball towards the middle of your stance with modern hybrids if you have this issue. simple ball placement fix usually

Appreciate that; thanks.

I have tried everything… they’re out of the bag. My new 4 and 5 irons arrived yesterday.

I just received a tracking number.

Back