COBRA KING 3D Printed and Vintage Series Putters

I thought so too. I really thing they have something here. If I have a single complaint about these putters that isn't user error is the lack of grip choice. Other than that for a first release I think Cobra hit a home run.
They really did. It's a top shelf putter right off the bat. Extremely good first pass at putter making.

I have been typically a mallet guy for the last couple of years and don’t pay much attention to blade, or blade style putters. However I was in Scottsdale last week and stopped in at the PGASS and wanted to check out the Cobra line of putters since no one around my neck of the woods has them. I have to say I was very impressed with the 3D Grandsport. It just framed the ball so well and the distance control was of the charts for me. I didn’t purchase, however I am in serious ponder mode has I haven’t been able to get it out of my head.

Freaking all over the cup today, but not in. 12 solid birdie looks, made one that wasn’t a solid look and was 17 feet instead.

But, a lot of tap ins left.

Freaking all over the cup today, but not in. 12 solid birdie looks, made one that wasn’t a solid look and was 17 feet instead.

But, a lot of tap ins left.
That's how I started off. Unbelievable the amount of burned edges I had in the first 3 rounds. Last round I started draining them finally. Of course I went from blade to mallet so that could have been part of the issue.

For me, one of the unbelievable things about these putters is that it's that they feel like Cobra has been making putters all this time at the highest level. These don't feel like new lines or anything but a continuation of long developed and painstakingly designed lines. I had a great day rolling putts on the mat with my Nova. It feels very stable in my hands with the oversized grip

For me, one of the unbelievable things about these putters is that it's that they feel like Cobra has been making putters all this time at the highest level. These don't feel like new lines or anything but a continuation of long developed and painstakingly designed lines. I had a great day rolling putts on the mat with my Nova. It feels very stable in my hands with the oversized grip
This is interesting and honestly exactly my thoughts. It definitely does not come across as a “first run”

This is interesting and honestly exactly my thoughts. It definitely does not come across as a “first run”
Yeah, the vintage in hand has blown me away in this regard, it looks WAY better than a first effort from a company. And the insert is effing stellar not just in performance, but bringing the whole a
Aesthetic together

Yeah, the vintage in hand has blown me away in this regard, it looks WAY better than a first effort from a company. And the insert is effing stellar not just in performance, but bringing the whole a
Aesthetic together
I think Cobra knocked it out of the park chosing the Sik insert on these putters! The technology is real!

I have my first official complaint about my Agera - the back end catches long strands of fuzz from the inside of the head cover, forcing me to waste two precious seconds removing them each round.

That’s about the worst thing I can say about it :cool:. As many of others have said, these putters are just incredible. I’ve made at least one putt each round since I’ve had it that would have felt impossible otherwise.

I think Cobra knocked it out of the park chosing the Sik insert on these putters! The technology is real!
Cooler part is they MADE/designed the insert, as SIK’s face is traditionally milled

I have my first official complaint about my Agera - the back end catches long strands of fuzz from the inside of the head cover, forcing me to waste two precious seconds removing them each round.

That’s about the worst thing I can say about it :cool:. As many of others have said, these putters are just incredible. I’ve made at least one putt each round since I’ve had it that would have felt impossible otherwise.
Haha! Now that’s funny!

I agree completely, well worth the wait. That being said they do have a guy or two on the team that may have hand in putters before haha.

Couldn't agree more, the roll on these is just so smooth. So many putts that I've thought are going to come up short, but somehow just keep rolling on line and pure. Love my SuperNova now I've sprted my distance woes.

I think the vintage line came in at the right price point and look. They were not trying to be boutique with them and can't wait to hear some data when we get to the Morgan Cup and ask questions. The 3D line is interesting as there is a higher price point but also nothing else like it out there. I can see how people might not want to try something new but once you put the Supernova or Agera down and see the forgiveness I think it sells a lot of people. Really would like to see different options for the aluminum crown so that it does not have as much glare.

Rolled the Agera a bit last night. I love this putter. It is easy to roll and easy to aim. I feel more confident on anything inside of 10' than I have in a long time. This is going to be a heartbreaker in Vegas.

My Vintage Nova rolls the ball so well. This is staying in the bag for a while.

I have been disappointed all week, the practice facility I go to punched and sanded the putting green and chipping green Tuesday. Finally some rain tonight so hopefully they are good to go next week.

Getting another round in with the Grandsport Monday. Not as accurate as my 7s- yet. But I think a lot of it is grip-related. The stock grip is nice- but big. I’m not used to super stroke sized grips on my putters. The face is MONEY. Will keep rolling it for another couple of months before I come to a decision. I agree with others who would prefer another slimmer option for the grip. Would also prefer a 33” option.

Another nice thing this weekend was definitely access to the Mitchell putter loft and lie machine in the THP Tech Studio so I could get this one to my specs finally lie angle wise. Mine was actually at 71 so I took it to 68 and it’s even more confidence inspiring now.

@Jman putter looks really sweet in person.

Another nice thing this weekend was definitely access to the Mitchell putter loft and lie machine in the THP Tech Studio so I could get this one to my specs finally lie angle wise. Mine was actually at 71 so I took it to 68 and it’s even more confidence inspiring now.
Nice....I stick mine in the vise and just hammer it until it fits....When I first read this I was thinking Dang he shot a 68. :D

Nice....I stick mine in the vise and just hammer it until it fits....When I first read this I was thinking Dang he shot a 68. :D
I….I….no….I’m not just going to hammer a putter. :oops:

Back