Contest - The Players Championship - TaylorMade [Spoilers]

I leave for the pool store and KJ makes a putt....ugh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's where Stricker makes a boring run.

Kevin

I bet Choi was a popular pick. He's going to win.

Kevin

Did you pick KJ in the contest?

yeah and Donald, but the other two got didn't make it to the weekend so I'm pretty much out of it already. I'm just rooting for KJ because I'm a fan.

I've got Choi, Donald, Sergio, and Rose. Rose kinda killed me the last two days, thought it was gonna be Sergio that did that lol

Watney looks so indecisive and his shots show it.

Watney looks so indecisive and his shots show it.

According to GG, that is because he is a woman. Clearly then he would be indecisive and probably emotionally struggle making a decision...hehe

According to GG, that is because he is a woman. Clearly then he would be indecisive and probably emotionally struggle making a decision...hehe

lol @GG. He's built all frail like too. Someone buy him a few beers or give him of the juice.

That is TOO funny! KellyBo just woke up and JB you are going to be in trouble :beat-up: hehe

OEM, I think your team may be the winner.

Fairway woods or hybrids dude?

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Choi 153=7i interesting.

Choi 153=7i interesting.

They're Muira's......weak lofted, forged beauties.

Choi 153=7i interesting.

when a pro takes a long club and swings easy that isn't too bad. Its when Dustin Johnsons comments on working on his wedge game "You know, 185 yards and in" that boggles my mind.

They're Muira's......weak lofted, forged beauties.

Buttery soft like my laptop :act-up:

OEM, I think your team may be the winner.

Fairway woods or hybrids dude?

lol can't make that call unless I hear that I won. I don't want to jinx anyone I picked. Currently Team OG sitting at 15th and look who's right above me at 11th, GG@THP!

Toms is cooking with crisco. Great par putt!

when a pro takes a long club and swings easy that isn't too bad. Its when Dustin Johnsons comments on working on his wedge game "You know, 185 yards and in" that boggles my mind.
Yeah me too, I need binocs at 175, cant even imagine trying to go after a pin with a wedge at that distance.

Luke Donald plays like Phil when he has a chance to win and become #1................average!

what driver is Gmac playing? It almost looked like the Zstar headcover

I thought if you wanted to pick four players they had to be all TM staffers?

Back