The 2021 Morgan Cup with Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

Definitely need someone more exciting than Eli.. maybe a Peyton/Tom Brady combo ?
You might want to check out last years coverage. The participants are the commentary.

You might want to check out last years coverage. The participants are the commentary.

I definitely was dialed in. And hope the forum is as well for the coverage this year. @Master Yagley 's commentary especially was great.

Reactions: JB
Hopefully you guys are ready for some golf/dad jokes to hit the commentary.

So today in their infinite wisdom our highly intelligent travel lords opened up travel for the UK to come here.....Eff 11/1/21....But that's just a little too late for @HarlettoScara to be here. So with proper planning @Jman joined the Hackers. We shall dedicate our efforts to Scottish Rob. And for those that endeavor to refer to Rob as the Englishman....Well that's just some inside humor that Rob and I share.
Well, they do say timing is everything, I just fell on the wrong side of it this time. We have a great team who are playing some great golf right now, and the mood in the camp has never been better. Scottish Rob the Englishman will be there in spirit and flying the Hackers flag with pride!

So today in their infinite wisdom our highly intelligent travel lords opened up travel for the UK to come here.....Eff 11/1/21....But that's just a little too late for @HarlettoScara to be here. So with proper planning @Jman joined the Hackers. We shall dedicate our efforts to Scottish Rob. And for those that endeavor to refer to Rob as the Englishman....Well that's just some inside humor that Rob and I share.

For Scotland or England. For Rob. Let’s get this done Team Hackers.

The participants should be posting photos too. Trust me if anyone should be on the mic it should be @JB
Agreed. Good hype man.

Hole 5 - 358 Blue, 338 White

The tee box is the lowest point on this one, gentling rising all the way to the green. A good tee shot will leave you inside 100 yds to a perched green.

hole05.png

easiest driving hole on the course. hardest green.

Bags should be arriving next week participants.

1632249087619.png

The way and where the fairway narrowed scared me off driver. I hit 3W and it worked out well except for that scalawag @oumagic making another damned birdie.

I have a question and I hope every participant answers.
Quote this post and give your thoughts.

Each of you received a RadSpeed driver that has a ton of adjustability. How much have you adjusted it, being shaft change, weight change, loft change, face angle?

Not sure how many are following along, but hopefully everybody sees this.

Each of you received a RadSpeed driver that has a ton of adjustability. How much have you adjusted it, being shaft change, weight change, loft change, face angle?

Radspeed XB 9 degree. I asked for logo down at +1 because that is where I was going to play it. I have adjusted to 9 and to upright 9 and 10 degree. No weight changes or shaft changes.

The upright draw settings did not have the desired affect for me as the balls stayed right. I can play both 9 and 10 degrees depending on if my mind needs a crutch to close face. I have at 9 degrees currently. Would I test out a new shaft on the range on a MC day? Sure but I don't think I will find a magical 10 extra yards or 10% more fairways.

Radspeed 10½° XB Tour length originally ordered with the Evenflow shaft, that was not going to be in stock for a while so I changed to a UST Helium. Currently set at 9½ draw but that maybe subject to change, have wrench, will travel. 😉

I have played with every setting and weight configuration except the 10.5 degree setting. Started off great with this driver and lost the swing a little. It’s rounding back into form. The ball flight is still high. The “draw” setting didn’t seem to have much effect for myself though I’m sure it’s there for a reason.

originally ordered xb tour length with Motore F1 6x @ 10.5, now still tour length with Velocity shaft set @ 9.5

Back