Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

Since I'm basically ready to go, I'm sitting here with a nice glass of wine and watching the DVR'd 3rd and 4th rounds of this year's Honda Classic (idiot here didn't set dvr for the Friday round when I was actually there). Hard to believe that on Sunday I'm going to be wandering all over that course! I sure hope it isn't as windy though. Just watched three guys splash their balls at 15! It is making me all excited to get back on the course and let it kick my tail

For those of you, not playing from the back tees on Sunday, I highly recommend at least getting out of the golf cart and wandering up to the tee box to check out the view. Well worth the few seconds.

I'm having a little girl! I think I may celebrate a little extra Thursday night!

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Congrats buddy! I am extra happy for you as you are now an Official Member of the Sears & Robuck family :thumb:.

P.S. JB -- My translator will be on hand to explain my Southern terminology. I have elected Cool Breeze to be the expert.

It's almost here guys/gals :blob: !

Sorryfor the skim; at the beach hard to see the phone well.

So I see I'm with dawgdaddy kellybo, ole gray- what format are we playing Thursday?

Is this a team event? The four of us? Or 2v2?

Scramble? Or strokes? Handicapped? Sorry I missed it and can't watch video ATM.

Let's kick arse dawgdaddy! Whatcha shoot these days? I'm consistently around 90 on the homecourse- I have no idea what I'll shoot in Florida! First time golfing down here!

You're playing with UncleDaddy who is TC and One T's father. It's a two man best ball tournament. OG and I will be playing in your foresome but you will be playing against more teams than us.

I dont think Dawgdaddy is coming to the THP Outing.

Nope it is Uncle Daddy who is TC & One-T's uncle but yet Daddy at the same time :D

Ole Gray, just got off the phone with dad. He's packed and ready to go. Plenty of his sweet tea will be making the trek with us.

Will we see this guy?

aefcb28d-7be7-6c60.jpg

Ole Gray, just got off the phone with dad. He's packed and ready to go. Plenty of his sweet tea will be making the trek with us.

Will we see this guy?

aefcb28d-7be7-6c60.jpg

Ha ha ha.

That picture us priceless

Or maybe this guy:

a8238023.jpg

bwuahahahahaha!!!! One's ready to party, the other...........not so much!

Same with this dude:

252px-Elevator_Action_cover.jpg

Will we see this guy?

aefcb28d-7be7-6c60.jpg

Nope! That sh*t face look will go to one of the young Canadians or maybe even CG13!

Nope! That will shi*t face look will go to one of the young Canadians or maybe even CG13!

hahaha, I like how you spelled shi*t! Completely defeated the purpose. Are you hitting the sweet tea now?

hahahahahaha

THIS GUY KNOWS HOW TO PARTY!!

b46d2775.jpg

^^^^Yes he does! That was after 1 or 2 fru-fru drinks too.

Kmac knows how to party!

aefcb28d-7dcb-1ff9.jpg

Sure was. Now we just go straight to the Tequila.

Kmac knows how to party!

aefcb28d-7dcb-1ff9.jpg

Hell to the yes!!! Check that hat yaw! Im going to rock that for the airplane ride.

hahaha, I like how you spelled shi*t! Completely defeated the purpose. Are you hitting the sweet tea now?

You know what they say about the pro tea drinkers? You got to grip it and sip it :drinks:

edit: I went out and spent half the morning looking for my outfits. KellyBo like everything but my yellow shorts. She said I looked like an overgrown banana Popsicle stick :angry:

Don't make me go scour my photobucket!

Geez, we're desperate for more outing pictures! I think those can be arranged shortly! Woohoo!

Hell to the yes!!! Check that hat yaw! Im going to rock that for the airplane ride.

If so you better practice your Daughtry autographing skills.

The pictures are hysterical. Can't wait to get some of my own in just 3 more days!!!

I'm having a little girl! I think I may celebrate a little extra Thursday night!

Congrats buddy...I'll drink to that!

Back