Hirzl Golf Glove - Forum Testing Review Thread

Another day practising with the Trust Feel, 4 buckets, 11 holes, some chipping and pitching, nothing new to tell really. It works like a charm for me, no issues with the stitching, but as I mentioned it has started to show some slight wear on the palm were I usually wear out my gloves but not much. I am already pleased with durability on this glove, and it can only be better. Also left a comment on the Hirzl facebook page, to tell them that they have made a great product!

Have you started to see any wear yet JB?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk because I am away from my Mac

None at all. You can feel that it is used, but I am not showing wear on the palm or thumb yet, where I usually wear it out.

None at all. You can feel that it is used, but I am not showing wear on the palm or thumb yet, where I usually wear it out.

thats great news, thats where mine always wear out at so im glad to hear that, mine should be here this week sometime

Took myself and the Hirzl glove out to the range today for a double bucket. It was a bit warmer today and worked up a bit of a sweat and after an hour or so had no issues with the grip while having a sweaty hand. To take it a little further, toward the end of the session I thought I would give the glove a bit more of a test and started wiping my forehead and sweaty hair with it to see if I could get it to slip. Now I didn't inform the gentleman on the next mat of my little experiment but he remained safe after getting the glove pretty wet a number of times and all with out a slip.

So far so good sticking like crazy.

good to hear, hoping mine goes much the same way

TRUST Feel

I have played roughly 230 holes and had a couple range sessions since I received my Hirzl glove. I would have had to replace a normal glove by now, but not the Hirzl. The palm and thumb area are still holding up nicely. The palm area does have some slight wear, but nothing major. This is a very durable glove and in my opinion, a great buy. I will definitely be buying another Hirzl glove after this one has reached its useful life, whenever that may be.

IMG-20110530-00018.jpg

IMG-20110530-00017.jpg

IMG-20110530-00019.jpg

TRUST Feel

I have played roughly 230 holes and had a couple range sessions since I received my Hirzl glove. I would have had to replace a normal glove by now, but not the Hirzl. The palm and thumb area are still holding up nicely. The palm area does have some slight wear, but nothing major. This is a very durable glove and in my opinion, a great buy. I will definitely be buying another Hirzl glove after this one has reached its useful life, whenever that may be.

IMG-20110530-00018.jpg

IMG-20110530-00017.jpg

IMG-20110530-00019.jpg

Now thats what I was looking for. Confirmation That it would last long and play hard....... Thanks Dawg

Now thats what I was looking for. Confirmation That it would last long and play hard....... Thanks Dawg

No prob wcueb923! These gloves are legit.

TRUST Feel

Good to hear guys. This is one case where I want to be the abnormal results. I love the way this glove performs more than any glove I've ever tried before. As I said, I'm going to get the seam sewn up so that I can keep using it.

I played for an hour at the range. Then I played a round. This glove is sick! I noticed how breathable it was tonight. We have heard about the stick, but they breath. Never once did my hand start sweating through and feel hot. Not only is it spiderman hand, but alsona little a/c unit. Spilt power aid on it, wiped off clean. Still looks like new. I see how my iPhone pics turn out.
I do not think I would play another glove. I can't go back, I won't go back

I put 2 more rounds on my Hirzl Trust Control this past weekend. This was really the first hot and humid weather that I've had the chance to play in and the glove exceeded all expectations. Grip was excellent and the palm of the glove still looks practically new after 5+ rounds of golf.
During yesterday's round, I did a little experiment and played the entire round without taking off the glove. One of the reasons that I don't usually wear a glove is because I find them hot and uncomfortable. That can't be said about the Hirzl. My hand was cool and comfortable despite wearing the glove for over 2 straight hours in temps around 90 degrees.
While I'll admit that my play has been rather poor as of late, It's worth mentioning that I posted my best score of the year yesterday.

9 more holes tonight, nothing new to report. Still perform great!

I am playing mens league today so with temps in the 80's I should get a test of how it performs with a sweaty hand.

I have seen a thread where someone states that the "hirzl guy's" seem to like to hype up the glove. Pretty funny stuff. Except it isn't hype. I have a tendency to really wear out a glove in both the thumb and the palm. I have now had about 90 minutes range time and 12 rounds of golf on my "control" gloves and they are just now beginning to show a bit of wear on the palm. Since this has already exceeded my old Dura Feel glove in wear, I am going to change up the testing a little. From this point on, I will play 9 holes with a brand new Nike and then 9 with the hirzl that I have been using. I will take pics of each before I begin this so you can see them from beginning to end. I will then post a pic or two after every round, till one of the gloves is toast. I will alternate front/back each round so as to get both the gloves 18 different holes every two rounds.
I am absolutely sold on these gloves. Yes, they are a tad pricey, but the quality and performance justifies that expense in my HO. I do want to try the "Feel" model but I guarantee, this will be the glove you find in my bag from this point on.

I am thinking the same these gloves are for real. It is priced in line with other premium gloves. I am having a great experience so far. Friends have commented on the stickiness compared to what they use( fj or callaway) and they appeared to like the look. If this is Hirzl foray into the golf glove market, they will be a very tough comPetitor to beat.

Another round of 9 for me yesterday and the glove still looks and feels new. Its like stride gum. They're going to have to ask us to return these so they can sell us new ones. Quality and durability while giving me workability.

I don't really have an accurate count of range sessions or holes played anymore and I haven't used another glove since receiving the Hirzl.

It really is this good.

Going to be another warm weekend here in the NE and I'm looking forward to seeing how this glove stacks up against heat, sweat, and humidity

still only available over the internet? what site do y'all advise using and is $25 the approximate amount I am looking at?

Put in another 9 holes in the heat yesterday evening. Nothing new to report... Glove performance and durability are still excellent.
Hirzl is putting out a great product!

Very hot and humid in NJ this past weekend, played 3 rounds and the glove held up great. Still no signs of wear in the palm with at least 7 or 8 rounds played with new NDMC grips...

mine will be here tomorrow, just checked the tracking number. Its gonna be another really really hot weekend here as well, 93 and humid friday, 91 on saturday and sunday.

Can anyone compare the TRUST Control to the padding and durability of a Bionic glove?

Nearly record breaking heat here this past Monday with stifling humidity. That seems to be a common problem with a lot of us Hackers recently though. Well, it made for a great testing day on course for the Hirzl Trust Control. This glove is as cool or even cooler in the heat than my Asher. But the Asher can't even start to compete when it comes to feel and grip. Still absolutely not a trace of any kind of slippage as the palm was tacky and held onto the grip like glue!

I dislike sounding like a paid endorser (which of course I'm not :laughing:) but this glove flat out preforms! It has great temperature control, tacky no-slip gripping power, it dries without getting stiff as a board and it looks great. Some strange part of me almost wishes I could say something that didn't sound like a glaring endorsement, not a thing comes to mind. I could say that I haven't had as much time with it........that just turns out to be my fault...oh well. I'll happily keep testing this glove!!!

Back