The Memorial Tournament [spoilers]

I agree with those saying the course is in absolutely beautiful shape. I am surprised that Furyk, Watson & Marino are all 3 over for the day, Furyk still has a few holes to right the ship though.

A 66 for Rory

Sitting here trying out the new infuse and watching the tournament. 1st post using it.

RM brings it in bigtime. I'da never known as he started on back nine and Live@ didn't even mention him, that I heard.

I've been around 22nd place most of the day.

Holy mackerel, that course is in great shape.

I've been going to the tourney for about 15 years and, weather permitting, the course is ALWAYS in great shape. Funniest thing I saw today was players making sure they were teeing it up between the markers. A number of times I saw a player ask his caddie or fellow players if the ball was between or behind the markers.
Did see McElroy, on 15, go from rough, just off the green, to the rough again, then hole the next shot for a birdie.
Crowds were way down today and the weather was perfect. Really looking forward to the next 3 days.

Well im really starting to get nervous, I talked to my uncle on monday to make arrangements to get badges for Saturday and Sunday. He caddies on tour so he was calling some of the caddies there this week to get me some badges, but I haven't heard from him since monday. He's never had a problem getting them before, typically I meet up with stricker and his caddie to get them but I just haven't heard anything, so im getting nervous. I've already got hotel reservations for the weekend and I was planning on making the 5 hour drive saturday morning. Now I gotta keep my fingers crossed!

The only shot I saw today was McIlroy's par save putt on 18 (i believe it was his 9th hole of the day); I imagine holing a putt like that was huge for him to keep the mojo of the round going

Garrigus and Kuch need to get some big strides in tomorrow, but I honestly think Luke will win it.

Worst thing is you buy tickets when you get there?
Well im really starting to get nervous, I talked to my uncle on monday to make arrangements to get badges for Saturday and Sunday. He caddies on tour so he was calling some of the caddies there this week to get me some badges, but I haven't heard from him since monday. He's never had a problem getting them before, typically I meet up with stricker and his caddie to get them but I just haven't heard anything, so im getting nervous. I've already got hotel reservations for the weekend and I was planning on making the 5 hour drive saturday morning. Now I gotta keep my fingers crossed!

I haven't seen anything from today except for somehow in fantasy I'm on the first page of the leaderboard after 18 holes! Watney WD and Laird at +3 are hurting me thus far... I've somehow managed to grind my way in to the top 50 for the season standings after spending what seemed like the first 5 months in 80+ place!

I didn't pick Rickie this go round, though I'm still pulling for him! And Rors...

Garrigus and Kuch need to get some big strides in tomorrow, but I honestly think Luke will win it.

Worst thing is you buy tickets when you get there?

Yeah that's what we're gonna do if I don't hear from him. I've already looked up badge prices. Its just more fun with the caddie badges because it basically gives me access to anywhere

lets go rickie!!!!

Watney WD. He must have heard that he was in team Euro for the week. It's all too much for some guys.

Watney WD. He must have heard that he was in team Euro for the week. It's all too much for some guys.

As if my fantasy team wasn't already doing bad enough without now having a WD thrown in... lovely.

Live@ coverage is on now!!

Wow @ Lucas Glover sucking the joint up. Thanks man.

Live coverage works in the UK. Way to spend the last couple of hours at work! :D

pgatour.com

Lmao. The big play button, right smackdab in the middle of the website.

Thats what I tried. Says "Watch Live June 2-5. Thursday-Sunday 11-6." when I click the button.

My thoughts exactly. He couldn't handle the Paulo christening.

Somehow I completely missed that Rmac was in this..wtf. Guess it doesnt matter since come Sunday he'll probably blow up haha

And add Barnes to the list of I didnt take him this week so hes tearing it up. Stupid Barnes.

Back