So my new TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Superfast Driver arrived today

So update, the club was supposed to drop ship today from TaylorMade and they were going to give me tracking information. I have sent 3 emails today and called to get an update but have not received a response yet. Getting more and more angry by the minute.

lol take a deep breath buddy, i didnt get my shipping info until late the night it shipped from TM, they are 3 hours behind us on the west coast, i would expect it after 9:30 or 10pm, thats only 7 there time and they usually dont get picked up until 5 or 6 pm, thats how its been with every club i have gotten from TM according to the tracking info

lol take a deep breath buddy, i didnt get my shipping info until late the night it shipped from TM, they are 3 hours behind us on the west coast, i would expect it after 9:30 or 10pm, thats only 7 there time and they usually dont get picked up until 5 or 6 pm, thats how its been with every club i have gotten from TM according to the tracking info

I have had no contact with TM, this is with the company I am dealing with. They have not responded to an email or phone call in 2 days.

So update, the club was supposed to drop ship today from TaylorMade and they were going to give me tracking information. I have sent 3 emails today and called to get an update but have not received a response yet. Getting more and more angry by the minute.

could always contact your credit card company just in case.

I have had no contact with TM, this is with the company I am dealing with. They have not responded to an email or phone call in 2 days.

But, if it is drop shipping from TM and they are on the west coast it is still before noon there so they have probably not had the daily pickup. Plus you have to wait for TM to send the info to who you purchased it from. Probably an automated email anyhow that like 10yard said - will not get sent until end of day.

I understand that fact. What is frustrating me is that they have no responded to anything inquiry I have made in 2 days. How do I even know that they spoke with TM and it is shipping today? I am in the dark here. Boy oh boy, I cannot wait to speak with TaylorMade when this is done.

I hear ya...just bad CS on their part. My guess is that they dont have the info so they see no point in telling you that cause they expect you to get upset then. So, they will probably just wait until they have received the shipping info before they reply.

Sucks what you are going through...hopefully all worth it in the end.

I understand that fact. What is frustrating me is that they have no responded to anything inquiry I have made in 2 days. How do I even know that they spoke with TM and it is shipping today? I am in the dark here. Boy oh boy, I cannot wait to speak with TaylorMade when this is done.

i totally get why your mad, they could at least respond back to ya but like mcook said they are probably just waiting until they get the info from taylormade.

Believe me, I wouldn't want to deal with me either at this point if I was them, but their CS is atrocious. I am sure TM would love to know how one of their Authorized Retailers does business. Once I get the club (and it is in 1 piece and functional), I am seriously considering using this website: http://www.poopsenders.com to send them an appreciative gift..lol

Believe me, I wouldn't want to deal with me either at this point if I was them, but their CS is atrocious. I am sure TM would love to know how one of their Authorized Retailers does business. Once I get the club (and it is in 1 piece and functional), I am seriously considering using this website: http://www.poopsenders.com to send them an appreciative gift..lol

well i hope your joking about the poop because thats just wrong lol, how in the heck can a website actually do this legally, isnt that a health hazard? it has to be fake

well i hope your joking about the poop because thats just wrong lol, how in the heck can a website actually do this legally, isnt that a health hazard? it has to be fake

LOL no I would never do that but I am pretty sure it is legal. I heard about it on the radio one day.

Poopsenders.com... That is just hilarious. I have someone in mind to send this too! In fact, I have a couple people in mind. One I never met... LOL

LOL no I would never do that but I am pretty sure it is legal. I heard about it on the radio one day.

no kidding, thats just crazy lol, it has to be fake look alike. There are all kind of diseases that could get spread if it was real.

For the record, still no response to email or call.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For the record, still no response to email or call.

that sucks but like i said i didnt get my shipping info until almost 10pm

Ok so here is the deal. They finally got back to me after I emailed again. He said they have no updates and it doesnt look like it is shipping this week. So I began to see red and I called TaylorMade directly. I spoke with a gentlemen over there who was very nice named Shawn and he was able to look it up. The club shipped via Fedex on Wednesday and will be at my door on Tuesday. He gave me the tracking number also. I explained the whole situation to him and he was appalled. He apologized profusely. So that is the good news. Right after I got off the phone with TM I get a call from GolfLandWarehouse.com and it is Nick the owner. He was calling to give me the tracking number. I had just emailed Mitch and told him I got the tracking info directly from TM. He apologized profusely and told me he is disgusted that a club would ship like that and knows who did it and will talk with them. He also gave me his personal email and said that if I need anything to email him directly and he will give me $50-$75 off a new driver or wood and $100-$150 off a new set of irons. So in the end I will get my club via FEDEX directly from TaylorMade and I will be a happy camper. I wish it didnt have to happen, but I do realize that mistakes happen. I am assuming things snowballed with the guy I was speaking with and had the owner been aware this would have been taken care of immediately. So hopefully this saga comes to an end.

Ok so here is the deal. They finally got back to me after I emailed again. He said they have no updates and it doesnt look like it is shipping this week. So I began to see red and I called TaylorMade directly. I spoke with a gentlemen over there who was very nice named Shawn and he was able to look it up. The club shipped via Fedex on Wednesday and will be at my door on Tuesday. He gave me the tracking number also. I explained the whole situation to him and he was appalled. He apologized profusely. So that is the good news. Right after I got off the phone with TM I get a call from GolfLandWarehouse.com and it is Nick the owner. He was calling to give me the tracking number. I had just emailed Mitch and told him I got the tracking info directly from TM. He apologized profusely and told me he is disgusted that a club would ship like that and knows who did it and will talk with them. He also gave me his personal email and said that if I need anything to email him directly and he will give me $50-$75 off a new driver or wood and $100-$150 off a new set of irons. So in the end I will get my club via FEDEX directly from TaylorMade and I will be a happy camper. I wish it didnt have to happen, but I do realize that mistakes happen. I am assuming things snowballed with the guy I was speaking with and had the owner been aware this would have been taken care of immediately. So hopefully this saga comes to an end.

see it all worked out, yes they do and nobody is perfect so stuff like this happens which sucks when your on the bad end of it lol, glad you finally got the info you were looking for, now hit em straight and long

Thanks buddy. Thanks for letting me vent.

Thanks buddy. Thanks for letting me vent.

we all need to vent sometime man, i'll prob be venting tomorrow after my round if i still i have the yips lol

we all need to vent sometime man, i'll prob be venting tomorrow after my round if i still i have the yips lol

Lol go out there and stripe it. Dont think about it, just do it (tm)

So my wife just got a delivery from TaylorMade and THE DRIVER IS IN 1 PIECE!! WOOHOO. Can't wait to go home and get it. And I have a 4:30 phone call with SeeMore to discuss putters.

So my wife just got a delivery from TaylorMade and THE DRIVER IS IN 1 PIECE!! WOOHOO. Can't wait to go home and get it. And I have a 4:30 phone call with SeeMore to discuss putters.

I can promise you that conversation will be much smoother.

YEAH BUDDY!!! That's great news man. Are you going to hit it tonight?

Hell yes I am. I am going to the gym and then to the range for an hour or two..lol

alls good in the end. lets hope you like it when you swing it

I have been periodically going to Golfsmith for other things over the last week and every time I am there I hit it. I like it alot.

Back