What hand do you write with vs What way do you swing your club?

Write with right hand and swing right handed.

I am right handed in everything except for Hockey, hockey I am left handed. Which people find weird.

what's weird is that so many canadian righties play lefty. at least it's what i see at the NHL level. but in the US all those righties play righty in hockey. What's in your water up there? :)

go moose! lol

i'm left handed with big things like throwing, golf, hockey... but right handed with small things like writing and ... writing.

right for everything!

Write right handed and golf right handed, even though I also think left handed would be best for golf but it`s to late to change sides now.

Yep, I am right handed in most things but left handed in all two handed endeavors. I was using tools such as axes, shovels, hammers, left handed before ever taking up a golf club or baseball bat.

Right for both.

Write lefty, throw lefty. Golf, bat, play hockey and drum all right handed. I'm right foot and right eye dominant as well.

right handed in everything except hockey and frisbee.

im right handed and play right handed however... my 2 uncles one is left handed and swings right the other is right handed and swings left. dont ask why?:wtf:

I'm 50/50. Maybe a little more left dominant. Write, frisbee, tennis and bowl lefty. Golf, cut (scissors or knives), computer mouse, pour drinks, some other random stuff all righty.

I write left handed, play snooker/pool left handed, but do most other things right handed....including golf.

Golf and throw left. Write right.

I'm ambidextrous with small tools and swinging a paintbrush.

I throw a baseball and shoot a basketball with my left hand (it's my dominate hand).

I write, swing a golf club and swing a baseball bat right handed.

I am right-handed and golf right-handed.

I'm a righty and do everything right handed in reference to the OP (yeah I skimmed!). BUT I can hit right and left in baseball/softball. Its not great but I can do it. I try to use my mouse with my left hand as well as eat and brush my teeth left handed as well just to work on that side of my brain and body.

Right and Right for me as well.

I'm a lefty and I write my name with the right hand, bowl lefty, throw baseball righty, shoot hoops left

very weird. But I will say I'm ambidextrous in most cases

Im lefty in everything I do,except golf I'm right handed.MInd I do feel that the left hand controls the swing,my only real problem is transferring the weight as I would skim a stone left handed!

I write with my right and do everything right handed including golf, but I can hit a ball left handed. My dad is left handed so when I am out playing/practising with him I will often grab one of his clubs and hit some shots haha :D

I'm right handed. But I shoot pool, bowl, and play basketball lefty.

i am a right handed golfer and right handed darts player. everything else i do left handed. remember a pro telling me being left handed and a right handed golfer would benefit me cos my left arm would be stronger something like that

I write and eat left handed, but I do everything else right handed for the most part. We tried to make me a switch hitter in baseball since lefty I had more of a power stroke, but trying to win took over and I never did it.

I've always wondered what would have happen if I did everything lefty, golf, bowling, baseball, o the shoulda coulda wouldas lol

Back