The Official Banter Away Thread

About time LGA airport has received a facelift. What a transformation.

Why a plastic knife vs real fork in the airport?
image.jpg

Man, I could eat an entire bag of cherries in 1 evening

Kicked between the legs…guess it’s3B3462F8-6E1C-4608-B3B5-7DE4C1D41FCB.jpeg comfort+

Good evening THP!! Hope you are all doing well.

Busy days with the new gig, but it is good. Having a flareup of diverticulosis is not so good...but we trod on....after a nap. :ROFLMAO:

Appreciate you all!!

A nap??? It’s 8 o’clock. Never mind you are on that backwards coast.
Good evening THP!! Hope you are all doing well.

Busy days with the new gig, but it is good. Having a flareup of diverticulosis is not so good...but we trod on....after a nap. :ROFLMAO:

Appreciate you all!!

Yes sir. And great dining
Not enough people realize the food scene is arguably the best reason to go. Or one of them, at least.

I don't recommend it...
Yeah but it's tempting

Right now the wife is mad at me for having ice cream in front of her when she finished her container a few nights ago and I stretched mine out to last longer... Marriage is fun lol

Yeah but it's tempting

Right now the wife is mad at me for having ice cream in front of her when she finished her container a few nights ago and I stretched mine out to last longer... Marriage is fun lol
Just about flathead cherry season here. I'm getting excited!

I know it! They have a weird schedule where they start early and then get two week breaks at every quarter.
That's not too bad. Surprising in a cooler weather state though, I'd expect them to extend the summer.

That's not too bad. Surprising in a cooler weather state though, I'd expect them to extend the summer.

As a WFH employee, I’m all good with it :LOL:

What an amazing THP journey to wake up to on a Wednesday morning. @PKorf posts up that he needs a new partner for his member-guest starting Thursday and @Wildcat4life comes to the rescue. In case you missed it, they only live 2000 miles apart. #powerofthp

What an amazing THP journey to wake up to on a Wednesday morning. @PKorf posts up that he needs a new partner for his member-guest starting Thursday and @Wildcat4life comes to the rescue. In case you missed it, they only live 2000 miles apart. #powerofthp
I was following that last night a little bit before bed, it's pretty crazy around here. Also awesome.

I found my earplug that fell out while I was asleep before the dog could eat it. It’s gonna be a good day!

Back