What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took a screenshot of the scorecard and uploaded it to my photobucket account

76 @ Long Shadow Saturday. Score wise it doesn't look to be that great but swing and distances were best I've played in awhile. Greens were just fertilzed and weren't cut so it was hard to judge speed. However I was very happy how I played.

I agree with KB and OG, that is strong on that course. I know that rough is killer and I can't imagine putting those greens when they are super slow. Very nice round jd.

Shot 78 at Liberty Lake GC. from the tips in the Amature.
Not too bad after shooting 89 the day before in the driving rain.

Just played 9 on the gold tees (back for me) and shot a 37! I had 8 pars and one bogey (bad club selection and went short in the trap). That's the best I've ever done from the gold. I had no three putts. My Yonex driver was on the money today.

Just played 9 on the gold tees (back for me) and shot a 37! I had 8 pars and one bogey (bad club selection and went short in the trap). That's the best I've ever done from the gold. I had no three putts. My Yonex driver was on the money today.

Alright KB! Thata girl!

KellyBo could have gone lower today even though she had eight pars and one bogey. 37 is a great score but I swear the girl was in a zone. Every shot she hit was money and that Yonex driver was pure and long! She bogied #8 which is the one hole I felt like she was going to birdie. Great score KellyBo!!!!! :clapp:

KellyBo could have gone lower today even though she had eight pars and one bogey. 37 is a great score but I swear the girl was in a zone. Every shot she hit was money and that Yonex driver was pure and long! She bogied #8 which is the one hole I felt like she was going to birdie. Great score KellyBo!!!!! :clapp:

She can play! I'm ready for another round with you guys!

ugh. stupid double post

Last edited:

Great job out there KB, pretty impressive golf right there.

Tap,Tap,Tap

I shot 93 yesterday here in Redding, CA. Had 5 pars and 1 birdie, which i'm satisfied with, for me. If only I could get rid of the 3 putts and flubbed chip shots I'd be doing great!

Shot 78 at Liberty Lake GC. from the tips in the Amature.
Not too bad after shooting 89 the day before in the driving rain.

nice work on the solid 78!

Shot an 81 today at my home course. Not too shabby since I haven't played in over a week.

Great round KB, sounds like I am in for an old fashioned butt whupping on Thursday. I am looking forward to hitting that driver too.

wow great job on the 37!!

Went out with my dad this morning and shot a very ugly 51, 3 3 putts did not help much there at all. Awesome 37 KellyBo!!

i had an epic start today... 3 under thru 5
then one of the old guys i was playing with picks my wedge up thinking it was his and it just threw off the whole rest of the day...
it was way awkward lol
i couldnt get back in the groove after having to ask for my wedge back

Shot an exciting 83 in 30 mph winds. my ball was rolling after putting it down to putt. However I watched a 69 year old man shoot a 3 under par round from the white tees at about 6100 yards. I don't think he missed a single fairway. it was really a treat to watch.

44 with a triple bogey 7 on a short par 4. sigh.

Played back nine on gold today and shot 41. I had 5 pars, 3 bogeys and 1 double (bladed my chip darn it). I had one 3 putt. On a good note, I made par on the #1 handicap hole from the gold for the first time so I'm happy about that.

Played back nine on gold today and shot 41. I had 5 pars, 3 bogeys and 1 double (bladed my chip darn it). I had one 3 putt. On a good note, I made par on the #1 handicap hole from the gold for the first time so I'm happy about that.

Nice going KellyBo!!! :clapp:

I shot a 43 on the front 9 of The Lakes Golf Club with 2 penalty strokes on #2 for hitting it into the woods. Hit 4 fairways, 4 greens, and 18 putts. Also hit a drive 323 yards down the middle! Felt great!

I shot a 40 on a quick little nine hole sprint around the course with KellyBo. We love to head out in the evening a play a quick nine after it cools down. Living two miles from the course is a plus!

Wow, you are playing some great golf right now KB, keep up the good work.

I shot a 40 on a quick little nine hole sprint around the course with KellyBo. We love to head out in the evening a play a quick nine after it cools down. Living two miles from the course is a plus!

You are getting where you can shoot a 40 with your eyes closed buddy, that is a bunch of them over there in the last week and a half. WTG.

38-44 82

Driver was good, irons were pretty good, wedges were horrible and putting suckkkkkkkkkkkeddddddddd.

Wow, you are playing some great golf right now KB, keep up the good work.

You are getting where you can shoot a 40 with your eyes closed buddy, that is a bunch of them over there in the last week and a half. WTG.

Seems to be my magic number right now as I had one (40) at Hard Labor Creek during Saturday's round. Looking forward to playing with ya Thursday morning! Bring DawgMomma and we will fit her up with some clubs :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back