Weekend. What's your plans for the weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes sir tomorrow will defiantly be a hot one. the humidity down here is crazy. good luck buddy!

Thanks - you too!

And awesome to see some THP'ers getting together!! Wish some of the ones in north Texas would speak up a bit more!!

Club Championship qualifier on sunday morning. Need to shoot a couple under handicap to get a chance of qualifying... Not played for 2 weeks though :s Not the best prep !

Hitting up the range tonight, need to seriously get to work on my Driver. Then playing 18 at Heaton Park with MikeF at 10:32 tomorrow! First meet up with another THP member for me. Should be fun as long as the weather holds out!

Rain or shine it will be fun, don't bring too much of a game with you - hehe

My first round with a fellow THPer too, can't wait

Hoping to play the home course either tomorrow or Sunday, but have been invited to play at the local CC tomorrow too...we shall see what direction we go.

Club Championship qualifier on sunday morning. Need to shoot a couple under handicap to get a chance of qualifying... Not played for 2 weeks though :s Not the best prep !

good lucky buddy! i have played some of my best rounds off a lay off so you never know!

2 ball gross gang on Saturday and playing with some guys from work on Sunday. Good weekend ahead. Good Luck Andrew let us know how it goes.

First weekend for a while when i can only hope of getting a quick range session in. Birthday lunch saturday then picking up the inlaws from teh airport sunday lunchtime. Rubbish.

Next comp the 16th. Boooo.

good lucky buddy! i have played some of my best rounds off a lay off so you never know!

Cheers mate - feeling good with my game, even if the scores don't show it! Just going to enjoy the round as best I can, and see what happens.

range after work hopefully, 830 tee time tomorrow at my "home" course

Possibly hitting the range and green today to work on irons and wedges mainly. Tee times Saturday and Sunday morning. The best part of my weekend is that TaylorMade will be at the course all day Saturday with some gear. So pumped for that!!! Hoping to try my R11 out with some different shafts and give the woods and hybrids a whirl too! Trying out some wedges as well and if I see a Spider Ghost I will probably have to create a diversion and sneak it down my pant leg and into the car as fast as possible. Shaping up to be a fantastic weekend! :golf2:

If I am lucky my weekend will be the following:

FRI: Leave work early, 2 hour range session followed by 9 holes of golf.
SAT: 18 holes in late morning, followed by a long range session in the mid-late afternoon
SUN: My weekly money game, morning round followed by an additional 9-18 in the afternoon.

Should be another great weekend of golf!!!

We each have a lesson this morning and we'll be playing on Sunday.

I am assuming 2-Ball Gross is just 2-Ball with low handicappers?

Tomorrow is family day, which will include house and yard work.

Sunday playing at TPC Deere Run.

Playing in a stableford comp with my dad tomorrow, and then another stableford comp on Sunday, possibly, with my friend. Hoping to get cut to 9 this weekend, need a round of 70 something to do so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The woman is gone tonight and tomorrow so.....

Tonight I'm heading into boston for drinks with a buddy.
Tomorrow I'm going to a demo day and hoping to win the putting contest or if I'm lucky driving contest (pray for tail wind when i swing)
Maybe hit the range tomorrow too.

I would golf but I played 18 last weekend and can only do it every other weekend :(

Sounds like we are going to have some good weather for a change so I'm sure there will be plenty of golf this weekend. Right now I have skins Saturday morning and I'm up to work at the course in the afternoon.

Sunday....Nothing planned really. I'm sure we will spend some time at the course and I will continue to work on my reviews of the Heavy Driver for THP.

Hopefully getting the wheel bearings back on my boat trailer. I've gotta get it out of my wife's parking spot before I get in trouble! There will also be some golf involved at some point during the weekend.

Playing 2 man best ball Sunday at Colorado national

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back