Hello from Orlando

Welcome...and enjoy !

Welcome! Glad to hear

Welcome

I joined THP a few months ago when some friends decided to attend the 2010 THP Demo Days in at PGA National. Since then, I've visited and "lurked" in the background now and again. I followed all the fun everyone had last month and decided I would attend the 2012 event. I'm registered for it and have my reservation at Grand Cypress so I thought I'd better introduce myself and get to know you folks. I'm looking forward to meeting you all, either on-line or, eventually, in person at the 2012 Demo Day here in Orlando.

welcome and looking forward to meeting you next May!

Thank you all for such a warm welcome. I used to participate on a couple of other golf forums but started to get turned off by their "attitude". As I've looked around THP, I find this MUCH more friendly.

Thanks again, and I hope to become more active here.

Welcome aboard! We should get together and play some time!

:welcome::wavey:

Welcome aboard! We should get together and play some time!

Ditto

We should play sometime. I signed up for the THP 2012 outing as well - as a single needing a roomy. My wife declined to sit by the Grand Cypress pool while I play golf all day, and my son can't make it from NC to join me. Let me know if you need to share a room.

What part of town do you live in?

Welcome to THP

Welcome!

Welcome to the Paradise! Glad you hopped on board. Actually just played North Shore yesterday. Glad to see that the Orlando contingent is getting bigger.

Welcome Ched!

:welcome:

I joined THP a few months ago when some friends decided to attend the 2010 THP Demo Days in at PGA National. Since then, I've visited and "lurked" in the background now and again. I followed all the fun everyone had last month and decided I would attend the 2012 event. I'm registered for it and have my reservation at Grand Cypress so I thought I'd better introduce myself and get to know you folks. I'm looking forward to meeting you all, either on-line or, eventually, in person at the 2012 Demo Day here in Orlando.

This is a good man, very positive person. Follow him on twitter @Chedster welcome to THP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP

Thanks for the welcome. I'm looking forward to meeting some new local golfers. Where do you play around town?

I live in Oviedo and work in Heathrow so play the north and east Orlando courses.

This is a good man, very positive person. Follow him on twitter @Chedster welcome to THP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the welcome.

You're laying it on a bit thick.....(I'll put the check in the mail tomorrow.)

Welcome sir

Hi Chedster. Welcome to THP! Hopefully I'll see you at THP Demo Days this year.

Back