WITB: Photo Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been a while and I've changed a few item's, so here they are all ready for tomorrow. I pulled the 9i here to make room for the Niblick for tomorrow and if you look closely you will see a hitchhiker, a TP Mills Anvil Series putter. Pretty sure this will play atleast 9 holes tomorrow. Enjoy!

Simi-clothed:
P1040111.jpg

Nekid:
P1040112.jpg

P1040113.jpg

P1040114.jpg

P1040115.jpg

My first WITB... (Poor iPhone camera, but you get the idea!)

IMG_0947.jpg

IMG_0948.jpg

IMG_0959.jpg

IMG_0952.jpg

IMG_0950.jpg

IMG_0953.jpg

IMG_0955.jpg

Very nice setup Woody!!

My updated WITB.

a6890ecb-e614-8309.jpg

TapaTalk: Killing my phone's battery since 2010.

Seth! Where's the Z-Star??

Seth! Where's the Z-Star??

It is gone. I decided to get fit for a driver finally and I hit the 2.0 the best. I also had my former golftec coach helping me out.

It is gone. I decided to get fit for a driver finally and I hit the 2.0 the best. I also had my former golftec coach helping me out.

Wow! Didn't you say just this morning that the Z-Star was going no where? Crazy dude! I hope the SF treats you well!

Wow! Didn't you say just this morning that the Z-Star was going no where? Crazy dude! I hope the SF treats you well!

I said it was safe a couple days ago, but being fit is being fit and my new driver fits me better. We will see how it works.

This is my current combination.

2ajdreu.jpg

2uogylt.jpg

my Morgan Cup Bag is beginning to fill out!

witbmcnaked1.jpg

]

love the TaylorMade rep! they are good weapons :) Have you always played them? or ever tried other stuff?

2ajdreu.jpg

2uogylt.jpg

That is absolutely sick. I will not post my WITB until I get decent irons, better fairways, and...ahh hell... just better irons.

Nice looking bags, folks.

Woody, that SC is very sharp.

Both of those taylormade set ups are awesome.

I think it's interesting that most of the 'full' bags from one company seem to be Taylormade... I've seen one Cleveland full and one almost full Mizuno, but it has to say something about TM to see THAT many bags that are almost completely TM.

Great looking bags guys!!

Are you sponsored by TM? jk, Almost reminds me of all my TaylorMade stuff (minus putter and wedge)
Sponsored? No but I wouldn't mind If I was.

love the TaylorMade rep! they are good weapons :) Have you always played them? or ever tried other stuff?
I've only played with TM products. That's not saying much since I'm still new to golf, been playing roughly for only 4-5 months.

Nice looking bags, folks.
Both of those taylormade set ups are awesome.
Great looking bags guys!!
Thanks

Thanks guys!!

I love the Scotty. Picked it up second hand in almost brand new condition! If you think it looks great in the pics you should see it in person, it's a piece of art :act-up:

Great bag mrkyoo. TM all the way.

Thanks guys!!

I love the Scotty. Picked it up second hand in almost brand new condition! If you think it looks great in the pics you should see it in person, it's a piece of art :act-up:

I will vouch for that, I don't like Scotty putters, but yours is nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back