30fb7ad9.jpg

bf512e0a.jpg

and on my electric trolley
5b3b7fa0.jpg

showing how far i have walked so far with my trolley in a few months
abef0780.jpg

and my new putter grip

5ea26a53.jpg

i also have the burner superfast 2.0 driver to make it nearly a full TM bag , but managed to get a zstar over here and thats one club i have been trying to get for months, so when i found it i had to get it.

great bag chas

That's a sweet setup Chas, looks really nice!

Dayum chas! Great bag brother. That staff bag is wicked. All in all, THP'ers are representing with some sick bag setups out there.

love that bag Chas... sweet set up

thanks for the comments guys, only been playing or a year and golf is now my new moneypit, i love golf and love trying out new equipment. Might have to reign myself in as i have spent alot in the last year and now have a setup that i like.

Very nice bag chas.

Slick bag chas!

My new set up

25062011.jpg

25062011002.jpg

25062011003.jpg

25062011004.jpg

25062011006.jpg

25062011005.jpg

25062011001.jpg

Very nice, Shewy.

Nice Shewy, Love the putter

No doubt! How's that Octane black shewy? It looks tough as hell in the bag

Its great,went from hitting all over the place to nailing fairways,not the longest I've ever played but certainly the most accurate,perfect ball flight and sounds lovely.The putter is just superb,lovely weight and puts a great roll on it.

After seeing all these fantabulous setups, I wanted to throw up some pics of my own:

DSC_0001-1.jpg

DSC_0002-1.jpg

DSC_0003-1.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

That's a sessy bag TC!!

Tappin' for world peace!

I like the 'mood' lighting TC haha!

What's that iron placed in, with the TM logo?

haha, that's how I roll on a Sunday buddy. That's the Taylormade Speed Sleeve on my 4iron. I use that club to train and warm up with.

That's a sessy bag TC!!

Tappin' for world peace!

Thanks crazy viking! lol

You're welcome :p

Tappin' for world peace!

Here is my WITB. Hoping to upgrade some of the gear next year, but what I have is working for me right now.
DSC_0048.jpg

DSC_0049.jpg

DSC_0052.jpg

DSC_0061.jpg

DSC_0059.jpg

DSC_0056.jpg

Krank golf....i need to investigate!!!

I don't know that I've ever seen a clic-gear cart on course, but that looks awesome LW!!! Really like the colour matching going on haha!

Haha! Thanks! I will use the cart and bag until they disintegrate. Headcovers were a Christmas gift from my mother. She hand knitted them and is making pom-poms for them as we speak.

Krank golf....i need to investigate!!!

I love the Krank woods. I can hit the 3 wood 240-250 consistently. The wedges aren't my favourite and they don't make those type anymore. The only reason I got them is they offered them to me at $100 off. I had two drivers but didn't hit them well at all so I sold them. Here is some more info in a recent thread here on THP: http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?17560-Krank-Drivers&highlight=krank

Cool i'll take a look. I suppose it will be ebay to find a club in the uk though...

Got a new addition to the bag so to celebrate, I took a few pics!

SDC10837.jpg

SDC10838.jpg

SDC10839.jpg

SDC10840.jpg

SDC10841.jpg

SDC10842.jpg

SDC10843.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back