piperty

Reaction score
Handicap
GIR
...to everyone on the THP forums. I found this gem of a website a few weeks ago, when my game was a constant struggle. I was losing patience and passion. However, since joining THP and being exposed to so many knowledgable, passionate golfers, my game has never been better, or more fun. I've belonged to many forums and this is the highest quality, most "community-like" one that I've experienced. So, to everyone out there, THANK YOU! :clapp:

:thumb: Great to hear, the game is much more enjoyable when you can have fun despite bad play!

Glad you found us and it regenergized your golf game. Good luck out there and hit em straight.

Welcome aboard, THP is a tremendous resource and I hope you are able to use it to its fullest

Welcome!

Welcome to the greatest golf forum anywhere!

:welcome: You have landed at the No.1 golf forum in the world.

Welcome :D

Welcome to the forum - glad to have you!!

Welcome to THP! This is very active "community" in the best sense of the word. Passionate and diverse. I feel fortunate to be a part of it.

Welcome to the forum! I felt the same way. Came here for advice and was addicted.

Welcome to THP. Glad you found the best golf site in the world.

That's great to hear, and we are happy you found us!

Welcome to THP! Glad you like it here.

Welcome aboard !

Welcome to THP! It really is the best golf forum out there. I stumbled upon it a few months ago looking for driver reviews, and im still here. It sucks you in!

...to everyone on the THP forums. I found this gem of a website a few weeks ago, when my game was a constant struggle. I was losing patience and passion. However, since joining THP and being exposed to so many knowledgable, passionate golfers, my game has never been better, or more fun. I've belonged to many forums and this is the highest quality, most "community-like" one that I've experienced. So, to everyone out there, THANK YOU! :clapp:

Glad you joined piperty, I noticed you had all Nike clubs, that may soon change when I first got here I had predominantly all Callaways, but after learning and reading and learning some more, there are plenty of incredible clubs out there to try that will fit your game......welcome again!

Glad you found us and now enjoy yourself some good golf info :golf2:!

Happy to have you as a fellow member!

Congrats man! This forums is awesome, I'm pretty new myself and have been enjoying it as well. Hope your game continues to get get better!

Welcome to THP!

:welcome:

Back