Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
www.puma.com

posted from another forum:

offers 25% off Site Wide valid on Sale Items when you enter code SPECIALJUNE25 at checkout. Shipping is free on orders $85 or more, otherwise it's $7.

PING Anser Putter - $69.99 - www.dealadaygolf.com

924_main.jpg

Not sure if it's been posted, but tgw.com is having a 15% off everything sale. You can a good set of clubs with a great discount. Just got my TaylorMade Burner 2.0 iron set for $594. Can't find it anywhere else for less than $699.

And if you would have gone thru Fatwallet.com link then another 5% cash back or $30 in your pocket.

Fatwallet cashback for Golfsmith is 8%, but then again Golfsmith will charge you tax, whereas with TGW no tax.

By the way, new member and my first post !!!

And if you would have gone thru Fatwallet.com link then another 5% cash back or $30 in your pocket.

Fatwallet cashback for Golfsmith is 8%, but then again Golfsmith will charge you tax, whereas with TGW no tax.

If you are looking for the Burner Iron sets, check out discountdans.com

If you are looking for the Burner Iron sets, check out discountdans.com

Actually I am in the market for new set of irons (5-PW, SW) to upgrade my Tour Edge GeoMax Bazookas. Am picking up Cleveland Mashie 20.5* as 3i 220 club.
As for new iron sets, so far narrowed it down to
1. TM Burner 2.0
2. Callaway Razr X
3. Callaway Diablo Edge - not sold on the looks. But, then again looks don't count if they help reduce my handy.

Stopped by the GG today and they have 25% off their clearance again (must end in .97). This is store to store I think so I would check first. Since it's 4th of July I'm sure they'll have something going on.

Welcome to THP Jaggie, glad to have you aboard.

www.kingdom59.com has Ghost putters for $129, including the Mallet, Fontana, Maranello and Daytona.

Dick's Sporting Goods In Store Specials for Independence Day..... Callaway Diablo Octane Driver $199.98 Fairway $149.98, Adams Speedline F11 Driver $199.98, and Cobra ZL Driver $199.98. The F11 fairway may also be a part of that deal too.

Groupon is selling a knetgolf groupon today. $20 for $40 in used/refinished balls. I have done this before and it's a sweet deal. I bought the "Grade B" to save more $ and I'm glad I did, they were in near perfect condition. With this deal you can get 3 dozen ProV1 for $22. This is a nationwide online Groupon so it doesn't matter that you're not in Springfield, they just email you a coupon code to apply to your online order.

Groupon Link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back