Two Gloves - Mixed Bag of Weapons

That's quite the mixed bag. What company makes his gloves?

That is a good question. I thought he was using Callaway gloves, but now I am not sure.

That is a good question. I thought he was using Callaway gloves, but now I am not sure.

I think HIRZL should contact him:D

Interesting swing, interesting bag. He seems like a good dude and I like guys with non-country club swings making an impact on the big tour. Good luck to him this week!

Has anyone here tried the 2 gloves before?

I play with two gloves in the winter time. My old hands get so dry and start to crack from the wind & cold = ouch!

Yeah when it rains! :D
I'm with OG and JD, when it's cold and when it rains.

He is wearing Callaway gloves in this picture at least...AND he is swinging that R11 that Mardin thought he saw him using :D

Tommy-gainey2.jpg

Always good to see what happens when a pro gets to choose what works best, instead of just what pays best.

We need more guys like Tommy. Unorthodox, interesting and showing us all that we don't need to strive for the technically perfect swing in order to improve!

Interesting bag. I too am glad to see that he's going with something that works for his game rather than his wallet. I'd be curious to know what his go-to club is.

you gotta love his dedication to playing what works for him

I love 2 gloves, he is just a good ole boy, with a different grip, a different swing, and a totally different approach. I hope he wins multiple times on the PGA tour.

He did win a big break btw. He was on 2 of them.

Tappin the keg!

Has anyone here tried the 2 gloves before?

Tap tap taparoo

I have gone with two gloves before. The only thing I hated was the taking on and off of them to putt, etc. Some days down here the heat and humidity requires 2 gloves and some stick 'um though!

Quite a nice mix of OEM's in there. Pretty sweet if you ask me.

That's a pretty "amateur" type set of irons. By that, I mean it's easier to find a set that only goes up to a 5 iron before hybrids than it is to find a 3 iron in that club-head. Is that a fairly common set of irons on tour?

Back