The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was hilarious! You can pee in your cup Hairy! Working on a Saturday? WTH dude. Slave drivers!

Hahaha! Very creative bro, a little delusional, but funny.

Hehehe. That's a kind gesture, TC! Way to embrace the Morgan Cup spirit and reach out to the losing team. Love the sportsmanship and kindness that you're showing today, dude.

My second favorite part of that video: "Customer on the lot" hehe shhhh dude making a Morgan Cup video here.

Good job Capt...efficient way to spend a lonely work Saturday.

Nice video TC. I'll piss some excellence, you can take a swig of it after the Morgan Cup is done and I'm holding the big cup.

I thought you guys might like the gesture.

Nice video TC. I'll piss some excellence, you can take a swig of it after the Morgan Cup is done and I'm holding the big cup.

Yeah, don't think that will be happening buddy. You know, I use to play tons of competitive cricket back when I lived in Australia, and the one thing I always noticed about folks from the sub continent, is that they cannot take any type of sledging. Can't wait to talk smack and beat up on a DOOKIE!

I'm off to get some Morgan Cup prep on...a little mini golf with the wife and son! I'm not gonna take it easy on them though, I plan in winning this thing 9 and 8.

You sir are very kind. Lol

Tappin the keg!

Thanks buddy! I might even give you a high five too.

Did I mention that I'm ready for my Razr Hawkage to show up?

I'm off to get some Morgan Cup prep on...a little mini golf with the wife and son! I'm not gonna take it easy on them though, I plan in winning this thing 9 and 8.

You better bring your TM-770 to kick their butts!

Lol. Great video TC. That was hilarious.

Great vid TC. I wonder if OneT will let me have all of the ranchy goodness that comes along in that Dixie cup.

Yeah, don't think that will be happening buddy. You know, I use to play tons of competitive cricket back when I lived in Australia, and the one thing I always noticed about folks from the sub continent, is that they cannot take any type of sledging. Can't wait to talk smack and beat up on a DOOKIE!

Playing cricket? You are so worldly! Funny story: my dad played cricket throughout his childhood, and picked up golf later in life. When he started playing, he tried to adapt his cricket swing to golf, which meant a huge forward press on every club because he wanted to drive the ball into the ground in cricket. His 9-iron shots would go as high as my 4-iron at that time. He's gotten a lot better now and has more height in his shots, but it was funny when he started.

I probably wouldn't respond all that well to sledging either, but have you ever done it on a golf course? That would be interesting to see.

hahahah, awesome vid TC.

Played 18 this morning from the blue tees, 6207. Course played fairly long due to the 2" of rain last night. Played lights out on the front 9 with 2 birds and 2 bogeys for an E. Then the back nine happened...4 putt on one of the par 5's for an 8. This led to some extreme bogeyage and an overall 79. I am happy with shooting a 79, but I was expecting a little more.

5 FiR (meh, all were playable but had a couple in bunkers and some just off the FW)
9 GiR
34 Putts

No more golf today, but tomorrow is the meet up with OEM. I hope to play well and leave the 3 and 4 jacks in VA.

I am throwing down 5 bucks on kingsley.

just tap it in!

Nice job TC! By the way...I hope you had a nice birthday and that one of your presents was a Scottish Castle. :)

Wasnt' A-Rod a little Mexican dude? He wins long drive contests in South Dakota? You should be proud. Have fun today Jake. Here's a tip for you when you're coming up consistently short with your irons: club up.
A-Rod is the Mexican looking dude yes. And he didn't win the long drive contest you dolt, did you read my post? He was the top qualifier but in the finals he failed to register one on the fairway.

Nice video, sure are nice cups, why don't you go help that customer instead of screwing around in your office, you're going to get fired.

Tough day out there today, a lot of wind and some tough pin placements. I shot an 82. Our team net was a -10 but we only shot a gross 71, our pro shot an even par 71 so that's usually where you get a lot of help in the gross portion of the tournament.

So yeah it's a measly Dakotas Tour event, but for the middle of nowhere in the land of corn...we'll take what we can get.

Nice job TC! By the way...I hope you had a nice birthday and that one of your presents was a Scottish Castle. :)

Thank you Sean. Paulo said the deed to my castle is in the mail :p

A-Rod is the Mexican looking dude yes. And he didn't win the long drive contest you dolt, did you read my post? He was the top qualifier but in the finals he failed to register one on the fairway.

Nice video, sure are nice cups, why don't you go help that customer instead of screwing around in your office, you're going to get fired.

Tough day out there today, a lot of wind and some tough pin placements. I shot an 82. Our team net was a -10 but we only shot a gross 71, our pro shot an even par 71 so that's usually where you get a lot of help in the gross portion of the tournament.

So yeah it's a measly Dakotas Tour event, but for the middle of nowhere in the land of corn...we'll take what we can get.

They're jealous, Jake. Nobody is going to ask those numbnuts to play in a pro-am. On any tour.

I drink out of a big foam cup. Keeps my ice from melting.

I doubt Team Hackers will be celebrating victory with The Morgan Cup, either the jumbo size, or the personal variety.

I bet CG13 drinks out a sippy cup. I see TC drinking out of one of those huge silver dog bowls that get raised up off the floor a little bit. Like a Saint Bernard. He looks a little slobbery. OEM probably buys a different cup every day, hoping a new cup will finally help him get the liquid in his pie hole. I'm sure AHA only drinks the purest water out of glass. He's that good. Whatever JRod and DD67 drink out of, I'm sure it the same thing. As matter of fact, are they the same person? Honestly, I can't tell the vanilla brothers apart. An AD obviously does his drinking in hiding. Chewbacca? I bet he leans back no matter the vessel he uses.

Kevin

Well I destroyed today at Mini Golf in the Chewbaka Challenge, Kingsley and Mrs Coolbreeze didn't stand a chance! We did however take a video or two of the Championship bout!

[YOUTUBE]tbMTX5iGlzM[/YOUTUBE]

And Mrs Coolbreeze makes her THP debut,

[YOUTUBE]uNlN0bzZ8vM[/YOUTUBE]

Is that Mattick's farm mini golf?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back