Florida Gathering

Agreed, I doubt (but don't know for sure, I am sure JB can attest) that would be the case during the summer.

Summer golf down here is wide open, too many courses fighting for the dollars. Always can find a round on the cheap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd be interested in playing. I'm all the way over on the gulf coast, Indian Rocks, Belleair area. What are some of the courses you guys are looking to do this at? Cheval, Fox Hollow, Wentworth, World Woods (pretty far), Waterlefe (sick course) are some I can think of.

I'd be interested in playing. I'm all the way over on the gulf coast, Indian Rocks, Belleair area. What are some of the courses you guys are looking to do this at? Cheval, Fox Hollow, Wentworth, World Woods (pretty far), Waterlefe (sick course) are some I can think of.

I'm playing Waterlefe tomorrow morning. I've played many times but it's been awhile. I agree - it is a sick course!

I am open to courses and a destination. It looks like we have a mix from south Fla, gulf side and Orlando. Since this will be a one day outing I want it to convenient for all that are coming.

I am open to courses and a destination. It looks like we have a mix from south Fla, gulf side and Orlando. Since this will be a one day outing I want it to convenient for all that are coming.

Sounds good. Where would be most convenient for everyone?

Orlando somewhere between Sept 18 and 23rd lol

I'm good with Orlando as well. I'm good between now and whenever.

This is a great idea Tad! Would definitely love the opportunity to knock it around with even more THP'ers! Just keep me up to date as to where and when but most weekends work for me as long as I have advanced notice.

Thanks again Tadashi!

It seems to me like the Orlando area might work best. I would suggest Grand Cypress.

It seems to me like the Orlando area might work best. I would suggest Grand Cypress.

That's a pretty good suggestion. Especially for some of us that will be outing bound. We can get a lay of the land pre outing.

Sounds good to me

I would love to join in as well. Played Grand Cypress a couple weeks ago and can't wait to play it again. Hopefully this is still in the plans!

im in, theres some great tracks to provide the good times all over florida... let me know!

when is it going down?

Is that going to be played at Grand Cypress?

I am in Gainesville and would be willing to make the drive down if I am free. I am playing when this does get off the ground. I will be playing in Ocala this Saturday if anyone is interested.

KP416

For some reason I always thought Grand Cypress was private, but the New Course is on GolfNow for $70 all you can play for the day. I'd definitely be interested in that. The rates will probably be more in the $150 range in September, no? If I'm being honest, I get offered to much free golf to drive 2 hours there, 2 hours back, and pay $150 to play.

For some reason I always thought Grand Cypress was private, but the New Course is on GolfNow for $70 all you can play for the day. I'd definitely be interested in that. The rates will probably be more in the $150 range in September, no? If I'm being honest, I get offered to much free golf to drive 2 hours there, 2 hours back, and pay $150 to play.

Its a resort course that is open to the public and has memberships as well.
And yes, it gets pretty pricey come september, although there rates really dont jump until 10/1 according to our member calendar.

How about Sunday August 21? Just throwing a random date out there to see if we can get some traction.

Ummm that is Morgan Cup weekend, come join us at Reunion!!!

Tappin the keg!

That would be great. I would be lying if I said I was not surprised by how many are available for the FL get together and most have not even hinted at coming to the Morgan Cup or even more surprising one of our outings. But everybody has different reasons and I respect that. Just a little shocked.

I'll be coming in on the 20th of August for the week and will definitely get to the Morgan Cup for some of the action, but if anyone wants to play that week I'll be up there.

Shoot me a PM if ya wanna play

That would be great. I would be lying if I said I was not surprised by how many are available for the FL get together and most have not even hinted at coming to the Morgan Cup or even more surprising one of our outings. But everybody has different reasons and I respect that. Just a little shocked.

I'll see if I can make it to the Morgan Cup. The issue is I can get the hall pass to go play golf with some friends, but not sure about going to watch golf! But I will see what I can do.

And if by outings you mean the yearly demo day/weekend, I have wanted to attend all of them but either I've been out of town, or my wife has. You sent me a PM for the last outing when a couple of people dropped out, and I was trying to arrange kiddie coverage for the weekend before I could say Yes, but someone swooped in and took the spot before I could confirm anything.

Back