The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jealousy doesn't suit you TC...so you strike out the only way you know how, by name calling. Tsk, Tsk...

Jealous? me? seriously? I'm the Captain of a team in the greatest event in THP history. I just happen to be far cooler than any member of Team Paradise. Fact: they are pansies. Fact: they can't smack talk for crap. Fact: the best smack talker out of the Team Paradise camp is an Englishman. Fact: if you think calling some one PC and a pansy is name calling, you might not ever want to sign up for one of these things. You might not be able to handle it.

maybe i should just sit on the fence and abuse everyone that way i win all round lol

hahaha, now that would be an interesting approach. You could be like your own team. Just doing whatever you want. Team Boss.

hahaha, now that would be an interesting approach. You could be like your own team. Just doing whatever you want. Team Boss.

The ultimate bandwagon fan....Someone might get jealous.

Is that how they spell 'forest' up there? :D

FYI, I played at 3P today. It was hot as hell. I got 'tanner' and there's not much left in the color spectrum for me to get any darker.

Lol knowing you this is funny as hell

The ultimate bandwagon fan....Someone might get jealous.

lmao! Nah, he's a politician, he's ace at positioning himself. In fact, ddec pm'd me, asking for a trade to Team Hackers.

sadly they are in the wrong location though

This is obvious as seen by his supporter tag. I thought he was coming around though.

This is obvious as seen by his supporter tag. I thought he was coming around though.

It's safe to say that the boss might be a true Paradisian. Just a silly man with his brains in his arse. Yup, he's a Paradisian alright.

I'm going to play some golf.

Kevin

welcome back the 6 finger hillbilly from mancester who swings his clubs backwards oneday you will realise that they make left handed clubs just ask TC

six-fingers.jpg

This thread is awesome, I love the English content. I'm actually half English (this explains my golf SKILLZ) with my dad hailing from Gosport.

I am hoping to head there next year to visit my family again. :)

Heading to the course now to get some practice in.

Keep up the great work chaps!

Tappin the keg!

The decision...

Im not even going to watch this. I'll just say I thought you were smarter then that dude. I like how quickly Team Hackers are turning into the underdogs here. Its a role we'll relish as we win the MC and prove all the turncoats wrong.

Big Macs are not my cup of tea. They have a ranch/relish type of sauce that is not for me.

keep it clean my friend.

JB lets slip who he is secretly rooting for. No ranch for him! TC send him over a big Hackers supporter tag!

There certainly is a lot of Team Paradise badges showing up in this thread. Oh well, as OEM said, I think the underdog role is one that Team Hackers will relish.

I agree with Esox about one thing...the excitement leading up to this event is awesome. The closer it gets, the more I think about it and can't wait to get to Orlando. We're only 40 days out at this point!

I'm going to put in a few hours of solid practice today. Lots of short game work and some time on the range dialing in my irons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back