Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone in the market for a new driver? Naileditgolf has the TAYLORMADE R9 SUPERTRI TP DRIVER 8.5* Stiff (Matriz Ozik HD6 Shaft) or X-Stiff (Mitsubishi Rayon Fubuki Shaft) for a measly $179.99. :surrender:

http://www.1daysports.com/

bushpinpro-ebm0511.jpg

$72.99 + 5.99 shipping...Not sure if this is a good deal or not but I am in the market..Any thoughts?

Anyone in the market for a new driver? Naileditgolf has the TAYLORMADE R9 SUPERTRI TP DRIVER 8.5* Stiff (Matriz Ozik HD6 Shaft) or X-Stiff (Mitsubishi Rayon Fubuki Shaft) for a measly $179.99. :surrender:

I saw that excellent deal as well, if it was a higher loft I'd be in!

Kingdom59 has 55% off Adidas Golf Apparel for the next 3 days. HERE

ProV1's for $25

I just received a special offer from shotly.com, if you refer 9+ friends via email you can buy ProV1's or ProV1X's for $25.

The email states:

Invite 1 Friend To Shotly and get up to 3 dozen @ $35 a dozen
Invite 3 Friends To Shotly and get up to 6 dozen @ $31 a dozen
Invite 6 Friends To Shotly and get up to 9 dozen @ $28 a dozen
Invite 9+ Friends To Shotly and get up to 12 dozen @ $25 a dozen

http://shotly.com/you-have-been-sent-a-special-invitation-to-the-pro-v-deal/

Enjoy!

Rockbottom golf has an apparel sale for the entire weekend, great deals at their cost. Way too many to list, check out the link for some great deals on some great brands.

http://www.rockbottomgolf.com/hotdeals9.html

Tifosi Sunglasses at Golf Etail for $34.99 with coupon code DT-TIF-07091

http://www.golfetail.com/c-70-golf-...content=11jul09_email&utm_campaign=banner_top

These are great sunglasses. I got the Envy's last year and with the 2 sets of interchangeable lens depending on weather conditions, they are great for golf as well as driving.....
Mine came with a really nice case and premium cleaning cloth/bag...

I recently got a pair of Tifosi's and they are awesome. So comfortable. They have vented lenses that are supposed to keep them from fogging but I had a little trouble the other day with that but it was really hot and I was sweating profusely. I am sure that is not the norm. They are super comfortable also.

Tap tap taparoo

Pardon my ignorance, but doesn't refinishing change the flight characteristics of a ball? The new paint weighs... something, how could it not affect the performance?

It sure does.

Pardon my ignorance, but doesn't refinishing change the flight characteristics of a ball? The new paint weighs... something, how could it not affect the performance?

It sure does.

That's why I only buy recycled if buying used.

Not sure if this was nationwide but the dicks sporting goods By me in Kansas city had a ton of stuff on sale. I picked up a dozen bridgestone e6 in orange for 17 bucks after tax.

( had to be careful if I said my dicks everyone would have been all over me because we are all 13)

Tap tap taparoo

Anyone have any coupon codes for golfballs.com? Great deal though.

It was a deal of the day 2 days ago, I don't think there was a coupon code involved.

It was a deal of the day 2 days ago, I don't think there was a coupon code involved.

No, there isn't a code for that deal (and it looks to be active still)...I was asking if anyone had a coupon code to make it a bit cheaper and possibly offset shipping.

No, there isn't a code for that deal (and it looks to be active still)...I was asking if anyone had a coupon code to make it a bit cheaper and possibly offset shipping.

Gotcha. :thumb:

Multiple websites have the new TaylorMade deal on the Superfast Burner 2.0 lines...$75 off a driver, $50 off a FW, and $25 off a Hybrid.

I've seen it on GPPGolf.com and GolfGalaxy.com, and it is probably many other places as well.

Naileditgolf is offering the TAYLORMADE SUPERFAST TP DRIVER for $149.99.

Multiple websites have the new TaylorMade deal on the Superfast Burner 2.0 lines...$75 off a driver, $50 off a FW, and $25 off a Hybrid.

I've seen it on GPPGolf.com and GolfGalaxy.com, and it is probably many other places as well.

Does anyone know how long this is running? I have to hold out until July 25th, my birthday.

The PGA Tour stores have a sale on their pga tour branded golf shirts for $14.99 each. I picked up 3 while in CVG this morning and saw the same sale sign at the store in DTW. They are made of a moisture wicking fabric, so hopefully they can hold up in the humidity.

Anyone know where to get a good deal on some golf T-shirts (like Travis Mathews or similar)???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back