Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang it! I have fallen under the spell of JB's putting room. After trying out so many and being really frustrated that I couldn't find the "one", I finally found it.

biti4.jpg

http://www.neadcustomputters.com/content/biti-mallet

I have NEVER liked a mallet until I used this one. It's a Nead Biti Mallet. You guys please tell Ole Gray to buy me one!

That's the least he could do KB! You have excellent custom putter tastes!

KB I love that putter. I have been close many times to getting one of those. Mr. Nead makes fantastic putters

KB I love that putter. I have been close many times to getting one of those. Mr. Nead makes fantastic putters

Man, that putter just looks out of my price range.

Man, that putter just looks out of my price range.

Not shilling for him but as far as boutique putter guys, his rates are very good.

I'm still debating on my hybrid option. Really want the Titleist 910H but idk about dropping 200 on a Hybrid. Taylormade rescue 11 is looking like a solid fit. cheapest i have found so far is 150 hoping i could find for a bit less.

TM XFT 60degree Wedge for 79.99 a good deal? Seen most sites have them for 89.99

Dang it! I have fallen under the spell of JB's putting room. After trying out so many and being really frustrated that I couldn't find the "one", I finally found it.

biti4.jpg

http://www.neadcustomputters.com/content/biti-mallet

I have NEVER liked a mallet until I used this one. It's a Nead Biti Mallet. You guys please tell Ole Gray to buy me one!

That putter is gorgeous! Tell OG he owes you one

Tap tap taparoo

I have booked myself in for a 30 minute demo of all new callaway stuff at my course. They have the flight scope to use aswell so that shouldbe cool. Never been on one of them before.

Considering buying some Nike VR Forged wedges for the bag...why...I have no idea...

i feel like i need new wedges, but im not sure, i just dont like how mine are kinda knicked up!

i feel like i need new wedges, but im not sure, i just dont like how mine are kinda knicked up!

depending on how nicked up I would consider it too. Mine are ok, they just don't fit the set.

I feel like i need a new cart bag. Mine is okay, but I always have trouble with the clubs getting stuck.

I hate that so much. My stand bag has a 14way divider but not full length and gets stuck here and there regardless on how it's setup.

*Looks like I just won myself a used Nike VR Forged black Sand Wedge for $45 shipped. :bananadance:

I know. My grips are getting rub marks on them too. The funny thing is that my stand bag has 14 full length dividers and i love it. The cart bag has 14 dividers, but only a few are full length.

Considering buying some Nike VR Forged wedges for the bag...why...I have no idea...

I would ponder that hard. The VR Pros are sweet

As many of you know JB has a ton of putters at THP Headquarters. We had fun going through several of them and giving them a test drive on his indoor putting range. One in particular caught my fancy. When I placed this putter on the putting surface it just felt good. JB told me the type bend in the shaft of this putter is something I should consider. I made several putts with it and always felt good with how it looked at address. I really have the hots for this putter. Bettinardi #7

Putter.jpg

The SS7 is a face-balanced, double-bend shafted mallet that achieves maximum perimeter weighting while preserving a classic look; an exhibit of form and function. The look at address inspires confidence and its performance on the greens will captivate. The patented Tour F.I.T. face finishes this stunning design.

Weight: 345g
Material/Finish: Soft Carbon Steel/Borealis Black
Grip: Red Winn (Standard or Midsize)
Headcover: Bettinardi Red
Dexterity: Right-hand

As many of you know JB has a ton of putters at THP Headquarters. We had fun going through several of them and giving them a test drive on his indoor putting range. One in particular caught my fancy. When I placed this putter on the putting surface it just felt good. JB told me the type bend in the shaft of this putter is something I should consider. I made several putts with it and always felt good with how it looked at address. I really have the hots for this putter. Bettinardi #7

Putter.jpg

The SS7 is a face-balanced, double-bend shafted mallet that achieves maximum perimeter weighting while preserving a classic look; an exhibit of form and function. The look at address inspires confidence and its performance on the greens will captivate. The patented Tour F.I.T. face finishes this stunning design.

Awesome putter OG. I love the double bend shaft putters. How long before it goes from ponder to in the bag? I give it a week.

Putter.jpg

I've got that putter sitting in the garage. She is a beaut

OG - curious on this as well but more from the perspective of going from RST to a putter without it. The alignment line looks great which is a requirement for me so that is definitely a good thing. Would like to roll one of these!

I don't want to hurt it's feelings with my putting prowess

hehe I totally understand. Ive hurt many a clubs feelings. It gets easier though. Soon you dont even think about it and just do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back