Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well said TC. Dent? Are you part of The Team?

He should be. No one stayed up late night with Dent to banter besides you, cool, and myself. We have history. Where the eff is bridges?

He should be. No one stayed up late night with Dent to banter besides you, cool, and myself. We have history. Where the eff is bridges?

Thats a fine question in and of itself.

Im seriously disappointed that I got left out, and you thought of bridges first?

Yeah where is he? If anyone is Team Hacker it's bridges. Dent too.

Thats true, we've all spend many a night bantering with Dent and I think he knows who he is going to be backing. Plus I love Manitoba, it just so warm, not flat, and has no bugs at all, there is just everything to love.

Not just bridges, I'm still pondering where Hole out 1983 went, that guy just went away.

Not just bridges, I'm still pondering where Hole out 1983 went, that guy just went away.

Yeah that dude got his club to test and peaced out us big time.

Thanks guys, and yes Kev, sign me up buddy. Team Hackers fo' life.

Yes! I knew we could count on you. Congrats on finding your driver buddy.

Thanks guys, and yes Kev, sign me up buddy. Team Hackers fo' life.

I am going to throw in the order for the machspeed tomorrow at work Breeze.

Hell ya Dent, we knew we had you on board. Looking forward to hearing about that driver when you take it out to the course. I think thats the best looking driver released in 2011, it just looks mean. Plus Hanks hit a house with it so you know its good.

Junior, I always knew you were a Hacker dude. We're Luke Donald fans, we like good ball striking and gale forced winds at Reems Creek. No way I would leave you out bro.

Hell ya Dent, we knew we had you on board. Looking forward to hearing about that driver when you take it out to the course. I think thats the best looking driver released in 2011, it just looks mean. Plus Hanks hit a house with it so you know its good.

I agree that's one bad arse looking driver.

Haha thanks Breeze.

I do have to say I brought my A+ driving game to the simulator so I really did get a thorough test. I was sweating buckets when I got out of the sim. I felt like I was just ripping every club I tried out. I've never felt myself swing with the driver so good and I think because it was just a sim I had no fear because I've never swung that good on the course. I must be holding back.

Haha thanks Breeze.

I do have to say I brought my A+ driving game to the simulator so I really did get a thorough test. I was sweating buckets when I got out of the sim. I felt like I was just ripping every club I tried out. I've never felt myself swing with the driver so good and I think because it was just a sim I had no fear because I've never swung that good on the course. I must be holding back.

Man those numbers we're impressive. Try to take whatever it was onto the course with you.

Speaking of good ball striking, my new irons/wedges should be here any day now...
Junior, I always knew you were a Hacker dude. We're Luke Donald fans, we like good ball striking and gale forced winds at Reems Creek. No way I would leave you out bro.

I continue to ponder new irons, despite the fact I cant hit the ones I have lol

Man those numbers we're impressive. Try to take whatever it was onto the course with you.

Thanks Kev, I just looked at the Stock Fubuki shaft specs and the torque is 6.9*... why is it so high and what will that do to my ball flight?

Speaking of good ball striking, my new irons/wedges should be here any day now...

What did you get Thainer?

Thanks Kev, I just looked at the Stock Fubuki shaft specs and the torque is 6.9*... why is it so high and what will that do to my ball flight?

I was wondering the same thing, but thought I was skimming and didn't ask.

The irons are a surprise guys. Only 1 person on here knows about them.

And if you dont want torque, get a nunchuk. 0* torque. It will expose very swing flaw because the head wont lag, flex or twist. But once you figure out how to really swing a golf club with that thing, youll be amazed.

You might not like this but I just read this about torque:

Shaft torque describes how much a shaft would twist given a certain twisting force (1 oz weight is used for the measurement). A proper shaft torque in relation to the shaft flex, kick-point as well as club-head weight and position of CG influences your ability control ball trajectory. In principle, the lower the torque, the harder the feel and the less twisting feel (club-head turning around the shaft). Shaft torque of steel shafts does not vary too much, at around approximately 2.0, but that of graphite shafts varies more. It varies in the range of 1.8 to 12.0, although 3.5 to 5 appear to be the most common graphite shaft torque. If the torque of a shaft is less than 3, it is considered as a low torque shaft in general. Low torque, stiff shafts are difficult to use without sufficient head speed, while with a higher head speed, a high torque soft flex shaft causes off the target shots to the left. Without a sufficient club-head speed, a stiff low torque shaft tends to cause a push to the right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back