How Did You Choose Your Avatar?

I've been buying putters from Deschamps for 10+ years. When he relaunched his company I asked if I could have the first putter. He agreed and my avatar is that putter.

On the toe it says "the one" which has many meanings and interpretations lol....but most importantly, first one ever made

Mine is usually a pretty recent shot from the course or range. Current one is me swearing at a ball in flight off the tee yesterday. 😆

Family CU Buffs. Live near Yellowstone where there are bison crossing signs (this is a real thing). I modified an image of a sign with a golfer getting the worst of a bison charge. That felt appropriate for golf. If I switch, I will put up a picture of one of my dogs (or both monsters together).

Picture that caught my eye at Callaway HQ that I thought was really cool to see. So I thought it make a great avatar.

Being from Canada, I wanted to add something associated with our great nation and chose our Maple Leaf with the golfer. Seemed appropriate.

My name comes from a made-up word for technical-sounding BS from the old sitcom, F Troop. My avatar shows the two con artists, Corporal Agarn (of the Passaic Agarns) and Sargeant O'Rourke (of the Steubenville O'Rourkes.)

Team Hackers ‘23

what is it? the grandaddy.

why did i pick it? the grandaddy.

Mine is this quote from ClubProGuy, which I find funny and accurately describes my strategy on the course.
6F17EAE7-849A-475D-BA1D-5C8481C1DBC5.jpeg

Mine is from a THP experience at Firestone CC, was my 1st event and it has just stuck

Because it was at the Morgan Cup, and a reminder GOLF IS FUN.

THP experience photo. It’ll change sooner or later.

Just a picture of another lucky guy.

Just a photo of my grandson. It always makes me smile.

I'm doing this thing with Srixon in November :)

It's a photo from an AZTHP outing last year. New one coming soon, commemorating something later this year. ;)

Back