What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
After grilling and swimming yesterday with the family, I was only able to get 9 in. Shot 46 at 12 Oaks (Raleigh NC) which is a pretty good challange. 4 FIR and both Par 3s landed the green/ Putted 17.

Last edited:
83 trouble on the front - pretty solid on the back

74 yesterday (37/37) on a par 72

I got out for 9... shot a +4 (40) after triple-bogeying the "easiest" hole on the course. I love this game.

Oh man what a day on the course. First 9 was semi ok. Shot a 44 on the front 9 with 2 double bogeys, three missed par-puts and also missed an eagle putt, so in my mind I could have gotten at least down to a 39 if I hadn't messed up like that. The back 9 I wasn't even playing golf anymore and shot a 57. Lost all my energy and focus and nothing worked. My dad and a friend had almost the same result on the back 9. We were all just so tired that we almost walked of the course. This was the first and last time I walked out at dinner time without eating early before. Made me realize how important energy and food is for a successful round of golf!

Tappin' for world peace!

got out for 18 and boy was it hot today. Played Golden Oaks Par 72 71.1/122 6628 yards. Shot and 81, 41 on the front and 40 on the back. Drives and irons were pretty solid today. Short game wasn't. chipping wasn't great. had 35 putts with 2 3 putts. putting got better on the back 9. Think ill hit up the par 3 this week and work on the short game. was frustrating today.

First time playing the Kittocks course at Fairmont, St Andrews on Sunday. Beautiful cliff top course, rough is very unforgiving, lost 3 balls.

1 > eagle putt from 15ft lipped out, sunk my birdie putt
2 > back to earth with a bump, in the water off the tee, finished with 7
3 > long & left off the tee, too short putt back up to green & 2 putt
4 > left off tee, 2nd to top of valley, 3rd to 20ft, 2 putt
5 > 2nd to front right, chip on and 2 putt for par
6 > right and into bunker, out to 2ft, putt for par
7 > carried rh bunkers and ball lost in rough, finished with a 6
8 > ball lost left off the tee, finished with a 6
9 > fairway, bunker, 2 putt for a bogey
10 > centre fairway, chip on and 2 putt for par
11 > drove left, short and below wall, finished with a 7
12 > short with my 2nd, chipped on and two putted
13 > rolled past the pin to 15ft, inch with my second, safe par
14 > fairway, rh rough, chip on and two putt
15 > hook left off tee, chip out and carry fairway into more rough, chip out then wedge to green, 1 putt from 18ft
16 > long and back left, putt from rough down slope, 6ft for par
17 > rh fairway, short and on bunker edge, chip on, 2 putt
18 > fairway, push right and end up on rough at side of track heading up hill, chip and drop onto green for 12ft par putt

I played 27 holes today in 95 degree heat with high humidity. Shot 87 followed by a 41. The heat made it less than fun at times, but it beats working!

My index is 14.7, and I shot a 47 on an easy little par 35 9 hole course. I think I hit 2 or 3 good shots all day, and had like 5 3-putts! back on the horse tomorrow at my home course.

Shot a 43 with 17 putts. I had 2 doubles and one birdie. The birdie came on the first hole where the pin was exactly 200 yards (range finder) and I hit this shot with my 5 iron.
a6890fbb-9a67-87be.jpg

TapaTalk: Killing my phone's battery since 2010.

Went on a 2 day trip to Dale Hollow Golf Club and Lodge here in Kentucky. What a beautiful golf course...87 Sunday followed up with an 82 today. An enjoyable 2 days...taking tomorrow off after the heat index here at home was 118 today. Expected to be 110 tomorrow.

Went on a 2 day trip to Dale Hollow Golf Club and Lodge here in Kentucky. What a beautiful golf course...87 Sunday followed up with an 82 today. An enjoyable 2 days...taking tomorrow off after the heat index here at home was 118 today. Expected to be 110 tomorrow.

thats a pretty sweet course for a state park ,played thatt afew years ago

Shot a 43 with 17 putts. I had 2 doubles and one birdie. The birdie came on the first hole where the pin was exactly 200 yards (range finder) and I hit this shot with my 5 iron.
TapaTalk: Killing my phone's battery since 2010.

Super shot Seth, I have seen you hit them closer but not from 200.

Shot a 90 at rockwood. Not a great score for how easy it was.

Did spin a pitching wedge about 8 feet to 10 inches for a birdie.

I can't hit my driver to save my life right now.. So far under the ball and popping it up

Tap tap taparoo

Good rounds!
I saw on TV weather that it was getting steamy up that way. Be careful.

a6890fbb-9a67-87be.jpg

Great shot dude!! That's a big 5 iron!

104? Was that the temperature or your score? Alabama in July, gotta ask!

Regarding your quote: Yogi Berra once said "I never predict nothing, especially about the future."

104 is both. It was, indeed, quite hot.

I put up an 83 today at Ballyowen in Hamburg NJ. it's one of the nicer public courses in the country, but not too hard so I'm not sure if I'm happy or not.

played 36 holes today!

First round was at this wicked course! First time playing there and i will be back! Shot an 88..slow starts on both the front and back 9..par 3;s ate me up! Think I was +7 on just par 3's...

http://www.speargrass.ca/

Played a local 18 late in the day..not a bad little course..needs some work but it is ok. Shot a 84 there..

Good day overall!

Shot 83 (best round ever, to date) at Grand Cypress in Orlando today. It's a full 18 hole replica of the Old Course at St Andrews and was a really fun course to play. Never really hit a bad iron shot all day (couple slight hooks but still right off the fringe) and drove the ball well all day minus one Par 5. It's days like these that keep me coming back for more despite the usual punishment I get. :D

Shot 83 (best round ever, to date) at Grand Cypress in Orlando today. It's a full 18 hole replica of the Old Course at St Andrews and was a really fun course to play. Never really hit a bad iron shot all day (couple slight hooks but still right off the fringe) and drove the ball well all day minus one Par 5. It's days like these that keep me coming back for more despite the usual punishment I get. :D
Congrats on your PB. I really enjoyed playing that course as well. The 2012 THP Outing is being played there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back