The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two threads I'm thinking of posting.

Does anybody have any tips for proper salt licking?

Salt Lick vs Salt Tablets. Opinions Needed!!

I would want to yell at you and say "Find the salt lick and salt tablets threads, and find your own answers!"

Ps thanks for putting up with my multiquote disregard on tapatalk.

The correct answer would be to try both and see which one tastes better for me.

I like it. Salt lick. I think a salt lick is the way to go, You wouldn't be able to experience the salt taste with the tablets...

The correct answer would be to try both and see which one tastes better for me.

You have to get fit for your salt distribution method. Personally I get large salt nuggets and put them in a salt grinder that I grind right into my mouth.

The thing is, I REALLY love the feel of the salt tablets. They are so smoooth.

Man I'm tired tonight and I still haven't gotten the boy down to sleep. We did however have our first ever #2 in the potty tonight!!!!!! Where's my child feces bantering buddy Spanks at?

I can't go #2 in the potty either...

You'll get it buddy! On a seperate non poop note, I'm so freaking close to breaking 80 every round right now its driving me crazy!!!!!! Every round right now is 81, 82 with front 9 or back 9 37's and 39's, just not in the same rounds. I have a feeling that once I do it, I will be a consistant 70's shooter, but I'm having trouble breaking through.

You'll get it buddy! On a seperate non poop note, I'm so freaking close to breaking 80 every round right now its driving me crazy!!!!!! Every round right now is 81, 82 with front 9 or back 9 37's and 39's, just not in the same rounds. I have a feeling that once I do it, I will be a consistant 70's shooter, but I'm having trouble breaking through.

That happens man. One day it will come and just be easy after that. There are two things that my game relies on for me to break 80. If I accomplish these two tasks I will break 80 everytime. They aren't exactly accurate but I find I reach these two goals everytime I break 80:

1) No doubles
2) Score over 8 pars

of course I have broken 80 without these two, but for some reason I think of both of these when scoring.

That happens man. One day it will come and just be easy after that. There are two things that my game relies on for me to break 80. If I accomplish these two tasks I will break 80 everytime. They aren't exactly accurate but I find I reach these two goals everytime I break 80:

1) No doubles
2) Score over 8 pars

of course I have broken 80 without these two, but for some reason I think of both of these when scoring.

Totally agree with you. If I can do those than I will break 80 for sure. I think right now even though I don't add up my score as I go, I always know if I am close, and it gets in my head.

Totally agree with you. If I can do those than I will break 80 for sure. I think right now even though I don't add up my score as I go, I always know if I am close, and it gets in my head.

It's normal. Usually some people harness thoughts and get themselves so riled up they play better, and some just crumble. For some reason today I thought about how I was E thru 7 for the next 3 holes and was just shaking before my shots. I didn't feel right and was really putting the nervousness on myself of course I made some really bad mistakes that made me gun for under par.

It is so hard to lose track of your own score though, just use those thoughts of how good you are playing to tell yourself you've been in this position before and it's nothing new, and you're not going to crumble.

Tonight in my scramble I played with a lady whose son got a great deal on an R11 a few weeks ago. First day out he made an adjustment to the fct and snapped the screw off in the head.

On one hand I felt bad for the guy, but then again $250 for a $399 club should present a giant red flag.

Poor guy got hosed by a counterfeiter.

Edit, oops dent and cb didn't see yall were deep in scoring banter. Keep banging on the door cb, you'll kick that thing down soon!

--
tapatalk

Man I'm tired tonight and I still haven't gotten the boy down to sleep. We did however have our first ever #2 in the potty tonight!!!!!! Where's my child feces bantering buddy Spanks at?

Dude, crack the champagne! Was it willing or did you have to some crazy bribe/lie/scheme to get it out?

Dude, crack the champagne! Was it willing or did you have to some crazy bribe/lie/scheme to get it out?

Willing buddy! Its a great day!

Is a boulder a moveable object in golf or relief if I can't move it? This stupid rock was placed in the middle of the rough behind the green. Stupidest thing ever and I basically broke my 60* because of it.

Is a boulder a moveable object in golf or relief if I can't move it? This stupid rock was placed in the middle of the rough behind the green. Stupidest thing ever and I basically broke my 60* because of it.

It's only moveable if your name is your avatar and you can get a bunch of people to move it. Otherwise, I think it's an immoveable obstruction and you have to deal with it.

Someone will probably come in and say it is not an immoveable obstruction but something else, but whatever it is, you still gotta deal with it. Or take an unplayable.

Little guy, but thats still a big step.

Dude it's a start. Just keep talking to the little guy that big guys use the big boy toilet. I was drilling that into Alex's head for months then, out of the blue, he just asks me all casual if he can try the big boy toilet with the little seat so he doesn't fall in. Score! Take him undies shopping and let him buy whatever underwear he wants for graduating.

Tip: keep the wipeys within reaching distance and don't use TP right away.

I'm so glad I don't have to deal with this!

Although I've had to pull out dog poo hanging on some string stuff the dog ate because it wouldn't drop! haha

The thing is, I REALLY love the feel of the salt tablets. They are so smoooth.

This cracked me up!

Why did you boys stop talking about salt? Did Hawk OD on that salt lick or did he do "a line too much"? Oh man, I have this inner vision of him lying on the kitchen floor, face down, with a cracked mirror next to him with salt spread around it and a credit card...

Tappin' for world peace!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back