TM Penta Giveaway?

Got my email on 6/2, got the balls today! Can't wait to put them to the test!

Now I know what happened to my 6 pack :confused2:

Sorry DD . I hopethey get there sooner than later.... I'm using them saturday....

Received today. 6/2 email.

Sign up link still works, hopefully the balls still come in as well. :fingers-crossed:

how long after you registered did you get the conformation email?

Got my balls. I think it took about 2 weeks until I got my confirmation email and another 6 weeks until I got the balls.

whats the link/what page is it on

used mine today... great balls...

I used the same ball for 2 rounds. I think it is incredible ball..

I like mine, signed up again

I tapatalk better then I golfatalk

I just got some yesterday, I had completely forgotten about this!

We got our free 2 sleeves of Pentas. Shipped via USPS :) Actually it was the BF. I've started entering his name and information on things now and he wins too haa haa haa

Better late than never I guess. I signed up for it... we'll see if its still good.

They were doing this giveaway a few months back. If you look it up on their facebook page you would be able to get some more info. It was pretty much going to their website, putting your daily information (Name, Address, Email, Handicap etc..) They did it for like 4000 people (Unfortunetly I wasnt one of them) I think they ended it awhile ago but what is funny is that there are still people complaining on the FB page that they have yet to get their free sleeves of balls.

Got mine today! 6/2 email confirmation.

I got mine last week. Wasn't even expecting them! Nice little surprise in the mailbox!

I got mine today. Wasn't even expecting them! Nice little surprise in the mailbox!

(and no Im not copying anybody's post):D:D

Oh yes almost forgot...I never even got an email notification...o well ;)

Got mine today! 6/2 email confirmation.

Same here, got mine today and had the 6/2 email confirmation. 54 days after confirmation, rather long but no complaints for something free.

Same here, got mine today and had the 6/2 email confirmation. 54 days after confirmation, rather long but no complaints for something free.

Exactly. I received mine yesterday and am looking forward to putting them in play.

Recently I sent TaylorMade an email about not receiving the balls and got a reply that I would receive them in about 6 weeks. Guess what, got them yesterday. Can't wait to try them out.

No emails or Pentas yet, just waiting.......................

finally got mine and since my custom # Pentas are on backorder till the beginning of august they are gonna come in handy

Back