The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man! I didn't know videos were allowed.

They aren't.....for you. Things get ugly and nasty enough without you showing that thing you call a mug.

Well this thread blew up. I have to say I'm even a little more excited for the MC. Great video's

Little Morning Recap of Team Paradise.

And within seconds of this video ending another email was blasted off. :D

Awesome JB...glad to have your opposition research reports.

And here I thought you were classy.

LOL - nope I am as dumb as a blonde made of concrete according to your team & supporters. Just ignore me like esox ignores this thread. :D

Little Morning Recap of Team Paradise.

And within seconds of this video ending another email was blasted off. :D
<typing> puttin4bird@gmail...... <typing interrupted>

Ok, that was funny. I think this might be the first time a Hack hasn't used a ranch reference, well done.

I found our first video a lot of fun and quite entertaining. Clearly you view things differently.

Oh no, the first video was all class. I even commented as such.

The second video was funny as well. I didn't say anything bad about it.

Here's what I know for sure about that second video, I couldn't pull off that hat.

I gave in. I felt really bad for Rbelbin, so I got him a gift. Now he is on his way to being like the man, the myth, the legend.

gold%20chain%20in%20plastic%20box.jpg

Spoiler
dsc02330-small.jpg

I like it, embracing your inner idiocy. hehe

LOL - thanks for letting us know where TP gets all the big words from! Knew there was no possible way you guys were actually that smart. Cause if you were that smart, you know there is not a snowballs chance in hell that you have a chance against Team Hackers. :banana:

It's interesting that team run-on is insulting the intelligence of our supporters. Have you seen the posts that have been put up in your defense? It's like trying figure out what my two year old is saying.

I'm starting to get pisstense. First I find out Videos are a go. 2nd appearantly banter is encouraged now I find out Zolex is allowed?

Anything else you want to change for your team JB? JEEEZ.

I don't rule with an iron keyboard like your Captain bro.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Ill give you credit for this. I had no idea you were watching. Well played my taquito Friday brother. Well played.

Classic case of dissension in the ranks right there. It will not be pretty.

They're skyping aboot it now.

TO be honest, have not really spoken to him once. Team Hackers is his team and he rules it the way I would want a captain to, light hearted, fun, the opposite of intense. The iron keyboard belongs to the Team Paradise ranks.

whatever2.gif

TO be honest, have not really spoken to him once. Team Hackers is his team and he rules it the way I would want a captain to, light hearted, fun, the opposite of intense. The iron keyboard belongs to the Team Paradise ranks.

whats this "fun" you speak of?

I had "fun" once, it consisted of tequila, shoe laces, a lamp, 6 sets of tires, and Coolbreez

Biggsys keyboard

I had a lesson today, the pro paid me I am so good!

hold it, hold it

whats this "fun" you speak of?

I had "fun" once, it consisted of tequila, shoe laces, a lamp, 6 sets of tires, and Coolbreez

Sounds like you were hanging out with David Carradine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back