THP Epoch Tees Now in the Store

These are great tees. I have been using more of the shorter ones the harder the ground's getting.

I was almost out of tees and I love the Epochs...what a coincidence :)

Order placed.

I just picked up a 50 pack of the 3.25. I can't wait to them in.

Tapatalkin

i use the 2.75 ones and love them, seriously the best and most durable tee's i have ever used.

Hopefully I can snag some of the 2.75" ones next week.

We order a good amount so I am sure you will be able to pick some up next week.

Ill be on Vac. next week, so I don't know how much I will be able to get on THP, I am going to have withdrawls....I already know.

I ordered a new hybrid at TGW and as a throw in ordered a bag of Evolve Epoch 2 3/4 tees with it even though they were out of stock. Really didn't care as I had enough to last me for bit and figured I would get them as soon as they had them re-stocked. A couple weeks later TGW sends me an Email that they are unable to get them anymore. Thought that was kind of strange but the I noticed EW doesn't list their tees on their website. Not trying to start any unfounded rumors but I hope they are ok.

I ordered a new hybrid at TGW and as a throw in ordered a bag of Evolve Epoch 2 3/4 tees with it even though they were out of stock. Really didn't care as I had enough to last me for bit and figured I would get them as soon as they had them re-stocked. A couple weeks later TGW sends me an Email that they are unable to get them anymore. Thought that was kind of strange but the I noticed EW doesn't list their tees on their website. Not trying to start any unfounded rumors but I hope they are alright.

As far as I know they are doing just fine. In fact that have some really cool new things coming out very soon. They did have a supply and demand issue for a while because they were selling out quicker then they could produce them, but I was told, that has since been resolved.

That is good news as I really like their products.

Just heard from the company and we should have the 2.75" in sometime next week. :smile:

Thanks Great ill place my order then!

Everybody who ordered tees, they have been shipped.
There are plenty in the store right now for those that wanted them.

Everybody who ordered tees, they have been shipped.
There are plenty in the store right now for those that wanted them.

Thanks for the quick turn around as usual! Finally got my hands of a couple bags!

Thanks for the quick turn around as usual! Finally got my hands of a couple bags!

Got the email this morning saying it was shipped! Cant wait to try these out!

For everyone who ordered tees last night your order is shipping this morning.

Just a reminder we have both sizes now!! You can get the 3.25" and/or the 2.75" tees!!

I've had a few rounds now with the Epoch tees and I love them! They're all still intact and the height guide is something I thought I'd never use, but it works! :D

Purchased. I was running out of my last batch of epoch tees. No with stripes for correct position and THP logo I'm going to hit it straighter!

Purchased. I was running out of my last batch of epoch tees. No with stripes for correct position and THP logo I'm going to hit it straighter!

Order received, packaged and shipping this morning.

Just a reminder to others, we have BOTH sizes available now!!

Order received, packaged and shipping this morning.

Just a reminder to others, we have BOTH sizes available now!!

Awesome thanks GG! I love these tees.

Back