Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
massive t-storm blowing thru

It was so hot today here in Kansas city. I started to feel light headed about 16 but I came home showered and drank a ton of water

Tap tap taparoo

It was very hot today (well, now yesterday!). It's still mid 90s at midnight.

Scotland was clear blue skies and about 75 degrees today - this is fantastic for us!!!

temp wise it was a few degrees cooler but humidity wise it was worse than yesterday hahahaa

Warm but overcast and cloudy here. Hoping it cools down a little as I am off for a round in 30 minutes

here in connecticut it was perfect, overcast with mid-70's. sprinkled a little bit but for the most part it was dry and cool. felt a little like fall

Today in PA it was wet. At least for the first half of the round. Very wet.

it rained pretty good last night and when i teed off this morning it was cart path only on the front
by the time the sun came out it started to boil everything and thank goodness it wasnt cartpath only on the back

About twenty swings, then it gets hard to hold on to club, or see the ball flight with all the sweat in your eyes. That's what the weather was like today.

almost had a club fly yesterday cuz of sweat lol
today it was hot but tomorrow its supposed to be ridiculous hot

Nice and cool here in corn country today. No golf, spent the day job hunting and honey do's, but back to the swing tomorrow.

Nice and cool here in corn country today. No golf, spent the day job hunting and honey do's, but back to the swing tomorrow.

Hope the job hunting is over soon duey.

We're supposed to hit 108 tomorrow. That's temperature, not heat index.

112* Here. Played TWO rounds all alone on the course. They actually let me have my second round for free because I was the only one out there lol

Was going to play around 5 today, but its 111* with about a 115* heat index and no wind. Decided to pass today.

Was going to play around 5 today, but its 111* with about a 115* heat index and no wind. Decided to pass today.

Pansy!

I went out at noon and it was 111*. It's freaking 113* now. This sucks. SUCKS.

Gonna be even hotter tomorrow, they're telling us the 116-118 range. BOO!

Pansy!

I went out at noon and it was 111*. It's freaking 113* now. This sucks. SUCKS.

Gonna be even hotter tomorrow, they're telling us the 116-118 range. BOO!

Haha yup today I was. Was going to grab my clubs as soon as I got home then head to the course with my cousin but I got hungry then ate and decided I will just play tomorrow.

Haha yup today I was. Was going to grab my clubs as soon as I got home then head to the course with my cousin but I got hungry then ate and decided I will just play tomorrow.

The only good thing about playing in it was the course was EMPTY, other than that, I hate this weather with an unholy passion. Hate.

Yesterday was hot for up here, 112 het index, but much better this early AM and we actually had a nice breeze today. I got to the course around 8:30 thinking I could play a quick round, WRONG. Everyone else had the same idea. It was a nice day out there, but by noon it was plenty warm, yet still not bad. Only 85* now with 93 heat index and the next few days are looking mid to upper 80's if my phone is correct.

Yesterday was hot for up here, 112 het index, but much better this early AM and we actually had a nice breeze today. I got to the course around 8:30 thinking I could play a quick round, WRONG. Everyone else had the same idea. It was a nice day out there, but by noon it was plenty warm, yet still not bad. Only 85* now with 93 heat index and the next few days are looking mid to upper 80's if my phone is correct.

Man, enjoy that weather some for me Duey, that sounds like a dream! I'm ready for fall and winter!!

Man, enjoy that weather some for me Duey, that sounds like a dream! I'm ready for fall and winter!!

Haha, thanks but this far North those are bad words. Year round fall might be nice.

It's just after 7:30 and it is still 105* at my house. They said this was the hottest day in Kansas City (the official records are at the airport) since 1984.

It's 97 now. Going on 10:00.

its supposed to be cooler today... like 95 lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back