Callaway Metal Woods - Morgan Cup Staff

Jrod lurking...wonder if he received a box today

Fantastic video One-T, it must have been a great surprise to find Hawk at your door that late at night.

haha, great video One-T.

Awesome feedback Yoccos. Great tee shot man on the par 4!

One step closer.......

IMAG0024.jpg

IMAG0023.jpg

Great video One T and congrats again sir!

The way my scramble partner is handling these Cally metals is making me think I'll be doing some coat tailing in the scramble. FWIW, partner, I've decided to hit the ball lower. I think lower is better than the higher I was hitting. Keeps the old ball out of the Cheese Winds.

Kevin

That was really nice of Hawk to come in from Iowa. He's one of Team Paradise's greatest supporters.

Kevin

Very nice Jrod. How did you get your hands on a tour shaft?

I was thinking the same thing, and why did it come in a UST Mamiya box?

I was thinking the same thing, and why did it come in a UST Mamiya box?
ebay maybe? I just know they are hard to come by unless you go to TT Performance Fitting Center, then you can buy them right from True Temper.

ebay maybe? I just know they are hard to come by unless you go to TT Performance Fitting Center, then you can buy them right from True Temper.

Hmmmm nice shaft though Jrod, I mean, really nice!

The way my scramble partner is handling these Cally metals is making me think I'll be doing some coat tailing in the scramble. FWIW, partner, I've decided to hit the ball lower. I think lower is better than the higher I was hitting. Keeps the old ball out of the Cheese Winds.

Kevin

Thats kinda what Im hearing haha. I definitely want to keep the same ballflight now. Fwiw the attas keeps.the ball lower in my R11 too. I think it still might be higher than the RIP but ill consult my shaft expert. Ill pm ya tomorrow with some numbers Esox. Funny thing Im not stressed. I just dont know if I wanna mess with this. I just am not a fan of the lack of feel from the RIP. Thats my.biggest hangup. Feels pretty boardy. Maybe thats a good thing though?

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

One step closer.......

IMAG0024.jpg

IMAG0023.jpg

Great video One T and congrats again sir!

Sick shaft my ninja friend!!!!!! I love the PX's.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Wanted to give a little feedback on my woods and hybrids

Hybrids: 3 and 4

These clubs are effortless and I have to remind myself of that. Played a par 3 sunday that was 205, with a pretty stiff breeze. I decided to take a 3 hybrid and just swing smooth. Ooooops, it flies the green and hits the cart path that as 15 yards past the green. That was swinging easy. My brother and I couldnt believe it. It gets the ball up very quickly. Sound is awesome and it feels awesome when hit. they are extremely forgiving as well, the shot I just told you about was out on the toe. BOOM!

Diablo Octane 3W:
First tee, first time I have hit this club and I absolutely killed it, Hole was reading 394 and I was 150 out. right in between the bird houses. I am seeing that the ball is fading on me a bit with this club, but I know its the swing. I am having fade issues with anything that had a wood head. I know I have to remember to roll those wrists at impact. But this club is hot. Its a low profile look but when you hit it it feels so pure. I also hit a poor drive on 18, I was sandwiched between 2 trees, my only option was to hit a power fade. I hit it perfect and came up just shy of the green.

Razr Hawk 10.5:

First time hitting this driver was the other day, The first few holes I hit it on was a big ballooning banana slice. I figured out where I was making a mistake..with the help of my brother, and I started puring that thing, One thing I will say is that you need to tee it low. It has a low profile face thats hotter than a 2 dollar pistol. Once I got some kinks worked out I was mashing the ball. my bro is a pretty long baller and I was consistantly about 5-10 yards behind him with my driver. This was huge for me. I would say I was consistantly hitting it around 285. The ball flight was a little higher than I would like but as long as I am getting the ball to go straight I am ok with the higher ball flight. So far, I am loving this driver.

Great feedback One. Love to hear the success with the Hawk bro. Are you liking the stock shaft so far or are you entertaining thoughts of a switch?

Razr Hawk 10.5:

First time hitting this driver was the other day, The first few holes I hit it on was a big ballooning banana slice. I figured out where I was making a mistake..with the help of my brother, and I started puring that thing, One thing I will say is that you need to tee it low. It has a low profile face thats hotter than a 2 dollar pistol. Once I got some kinks worked out I was mashing the ball. my bro is a pretty long baller and I was consistantly about 5-10 yards behind him with my driver. This was huge for me. I would say I was consistantly hitting it around 285. The ball flight was a little higher than I would like but as long as I am getting the ball to go straight I am ok with the higher ball flight. So far, I am loving this driver.

Dang...that's impressive! You guys have me wanting to try this driver....and I will eventually.

Thanks for the feedback One T. Sounds like you're really finding a good grove with all the Callaway gear. That's some fantastic distances you're seeing too dude. The Razr Hawk just seems that much further than the R11. Are you going stock shaft?

Wanted to give a little feedback on my woods and hybrids

Razr Hawk 10.5:

I found that to be the case too. Good stuff 1T

Great feedback One. Love to hear the success with the Hawk bro. Are you liking the stock shaft so far or are you entertaining thoughts of a switch?

I badly want to make a switch but then I realize if I make sure and do the fundamentals this club is good for me. I want to blame the shaft but in reality I know its my own mistakes. I was hitting it on a string.

Dang...that's impressive! You guys have me wanting to try this driver....and I will eventually.

Thanks buddy, you should def give it a shot

Thanks for the feedback One T. Sounds like you're really finding a good grove with all the Callaway gear. That's some fantastic distances you're seeing too dude. The Razr Hawk just seems that much further than the R11. Are you going stock shaft?

Thanks bro...yeah, I am sure I am. I will get some more time with it and if I see that the shaft is hurting me I have one ready to go. But, I have a feeling this one will stay.

I found that to be the case too. Good stuff 1T

Its that way with all of their woods. I am used to the TM woods which setup completely different.

I also wanna say that this driver has a muted feel. Which is exactly what I remember of Callaway woods

I badly want to make a switch but then I realize if I make sure and do the fundamentals this club is good for me. I want to blame the shaft but in reality I know its my own mistakes. I was hitting it on a string.

Thanks bro...yeah, I am sure I am. I will get some more time with it and if I see that the shaft is hurting me I have one ready to go. But, I have a feeling this one will stay.

Once again we are similar. I was happy with the performance of the shaft. I'm going to try and get on a LM tonight after work and see what numbers I am getting. I like the mid-high ball flight I am getting. The ball just seems to carry forever.

Its that way with all of their woods. I am used to the TM woods which setup completely different.

I also wanna say that this driver has a muted feel. Which is exactly what I remember of Callaway woods

This driver and the "other" one from TM couldnt be more different. I agree with you on all these points. Muted kind of whack when you hit it good and if you tee it too high you'll get a pop up.

OEM and One-T,
You two have played with me multiple rounds now and have seen me hit a large number of drivers. You know my favorite driver at the moment. Can either of you compare the RAZR to it from a teeing stand point and ball flight stand point as well as what I should be expecting?

Im not going to get a lot of prep time in with it at all, so hopefully you guys can assist.

I loved the feedback One-T, everything I read from all of you has me so excited to get to work with the Razr Hawk metal woods.

Back