Morgan Cup - Legacy Course Videos - Play Along w/ JB

Nice round JB!

Thanks for the videos; that course looks amazing with some serious undulation & bunkers. Seems like the greens were running pretty quick.

When JB said that he plays quick....I now believe him!

He hates getting slowed down by Midwesterners going back to look at the alligators!

Play with him sometime and you'll find yourself foregoing practice swings. I rarely take them anymore!

Loved the video's, you guys really make a great team in these productions. Course looks amazing and the trash talk is getting thick, I love it.

Tap,Tap,Tap

I figured this one was too flat for you duey...hehe

This is just rumor as Dig Dug has not confirmed it for us as of yet. But rumors are swirling that P4B (thats puttswhilebathing) has downloaded these videos and is watching them over and over on his VCR (yes, cg13's VCR) in hopes to dive right into the head of his opponent. You wanted swing videos, what will your next request be?

This is just rumor as Dig Dug has not confirmed it for us as of yet. But rumors are swirling that P4B (thats puttswhilebathing) has downloaded these videos and is watching them over and over on his VCR (yes, cg13's VCR) in hopes to dive right into the head of his opponent. You wanted swing videos, what will your next request be?
Peace and quiet? I don't think I'll get that though so I'm good for now.

I have all these videos stored to my phone and I'm watching every single one frame by frame, I want to know everything the holes, your swing, the way you talk about the holes, I'm dissecting it all, not going to leave anything to chance.

Love the videos haha

Peace and quiet? I don't think I'll get that though so I'm good for now.

I have all these videos stored to my phone and I'm watching every single one frame by frame, I want to know everything the holes, your swing, the way you talk about the holes, I'm dissecting it all, not going to leave anything to chance.

I like it. That is the same reason I am shaving my head while we are playing. Not just to show off my untanned white scalp, but to show you how you would look like if you were a winner too. hehe
And you cannot recycle Yoc-T's words...its not allowed.

Great videos JB & GG !

I like it. That is the same reason I am shaving my head while we are playing. Not just to show off my untanned white scalp, but to show you how you would look like if you were a winner too. hehe
And you cannot recycle Yoc-T's words...its not allowed.
Shoot, if I can't recycle other people's stuff then I'm screwed. I prosper at plagiarism!

You'd look great with a shaved head, I say you go for it. We can be like twins, same outfits, same golf clubs, same sweet shaved heads. It will be awesome!

Shoot, if I can't recycle other people's stuff then I'm screwed. I prosper at plagiarism!

You'd look great with a shaved head, I say you go for it. We can be like twins, same outfits, same golf clubs, same sweet shaved heads. It will be awesome!

HAHA. If someone ever called me Mr. Effin 4Bird I think I would run for the hills.
Watch the putts buddy. You better make some of those 8 footers (ya know, your 2nd putt).

HAHA. If someone ever called me Mr. Effin 4Bird I think I would run for the hills.
Watch the putts buddy. You better make some of those 8 footers (ya know, your 2nd putt).
I figured I'd "good/good" you to death in our match. You'll be so sick of hearing "good/good?" you'll just let me pick up the second I finally get to the green.

Course looks like it's in phenomenal shape. Nice round out there. Is that the putter you will be gaming for the Morgan Cup?

Nope. Played the tees that we will be playing in the MC for one of the rounds. Maybe if you did not hit a banana, you would be able to hit it that far...hehe. You have to remember that 200 yards straights and then 40 yards moving to the right, might be able to go 230 or so if it was all straight dude. I may even shave my head at the turn to show you what you could look like as a winner.

Careful with teh course descriptions, you have to play it in a few weeks. 95 on a pitch and putt would be quite the blow to the ego...hehe
So, I take it we are playing the golds on the Palmer?

I figured I'd "good/good" you to death in our match. You'll be so sick of hearing "good/good?" you'll just let me pick up the second I finally get to the green.

HAHA. Only if we have an uphill putt like that one at Windermere.

awesome videos GG and JB, JB your swing looked good

Course looks like it's in phenomenal shape. Nice round out there. Is that the putter you will be gaming for the Morgan Cup?

So, I take it we are playing the golds on the Palmer?

Not sure yet.
We are playing custom yardages that are to be determined by the course, but that is what they recommended for us was a distance that was right around there and for this type of round, it could make for some very interesting holes.

Not sure yet.
We are playing custom yardages that are to be determined by the course, but that is what they recommended for us was a distance that was right around there and for this type of round, it could make for some very interesting holes.
It really does. Some great risk reward holes and like you showed in the videos, there aren't very many flat lies. Greens looked like they were moving well and that was after a rain shower.

Read the 1st post of the Morgan Cup thread. Lots of details there.

Been there, done that and looking forward to some really nice clips from the CUP!!

JB you truely are a lucky man to have a women in GG to play golf with as much as you do. i have recently started the missus swinging around the back garden. as usual awesome vids. i would love to pick your brain on your thoughts of callaways line for this year. GO TEAM HACKERS

JB you truely are a lucky man to have a women in GG to play golf with as much as you do. i have recently started the missus swinging around the back garden. as usual awesome vids. i would love to pick your brain on your thoughts of callaways line for this year. GO TEAM HACKERS

Step 1 - Send a PM to TC and lets get you a badge in that sig.
Step 2 - I will get my full updates in the MC equipment threads as soon as I get equipment in. The others have some great info already.
Step 3 - Thank you. That is very kind and she is an amazing woman. I mean she puts up with me, that is sainthood already.
Step 4 - Follow along and give us some of that Irish Grace that you guys have going right now.

great videos, great course and an even better Round! nice job JB.

oh and great camera work GG

Check out these two threads for Callaway info on both woods and irons:
http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?22405-Callaway-Metal-Woods-Morgan-Cup-Staff
http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?21675-Callaway-Razr-X-Tour-Irons

Great stuff JB & GG. Focus on the enemy man. Team Hackers FTW!

Just finished watching all the video's that was great! Thats some fine shooting JB, 72 will easily beat Jake. GG that was some fine narratiing.

Great videos JB and GG...nice to get such an extended look at the Palmer Legacy course. Looks like an excellent venue for a match play scramble. Great shooting Josh.

awesome videos JB and GG! The course looks like it was in great shape. I don't see why P4B was giving you trash for your swing JB, looked pretty good to me. Great round man! Thanks for sharing the vids!

Back