Tiger Woods Prototype Shoes for Bridgestone Invitational

His business acumen is very impressive and I admire the initiative he showed.

Not really a trendsetter in that regard since players have been doing this for close to a decade, but I hope his business acumen is better here than his design business.

They look interesting, would be nice to see how comfortable they are when walking 18 and carrying a bag....

If they are anything close to the running shoe counterpart, very comfortable, I love the regular/non-golf versions!!!

Im a big fan of Nike Golf shoes, but these are possibly my least favorite shoe for golf they have ever created.

gotta agree, they are ugly! All the other Nike TW shoes are super nice, these, not so much. Let's just hope that this is a shoe to test the shape/sole and the final edition will look better.

nike usually has nice shoes.
these however, look like running shoes and boots had an uglier baby shoe.

http://ngnation.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/TW-PROTO-white.jpg

TW-PROTO-white.jpg

^ yup like the white a lot better.

They don't look that bad. They're still prototypes so I'll wait till the final product if Nike decides to release them to the public, which you can probably bet on since it's creating somewhat of a buzz, there's already an article on Yahoo already. I have a couple pairs of the running version and they're very comfortable to being a shoe that supposed to mimic barefoot motions.

I like the idea of these and actually kind of like the design of them. I'd be really interested in trying them out. Does anyone know if they are waterproof or not? The upper looks like mesh to me.

The white will take some getting used to, not a fan of the black toe, makes them look cheap

Even in white, that toe just kills the look of these.

She is? never made it down that far i guess.....

Michelle wie is wearing a pair of red ones in her Kia commercial, I just noticed them after reading this thread..

Michelle wie is wearing a pair of red ones in her Kia commercial, I just noticed them after reading this thread..

Different shoe my man, but I do like the commercial. Filmed at Sherwood CC, noice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They look fine for a night at the range or maybe with shorts they would look good, but these look terrible with golf pants IMO.

I don't like the look of these at all.

Now that I see them on him, they look like running shoes. They look comfy but that black toe, something about it.

Now that I see them on him, they look like running shoes. They look comfy but that black toe, something about it.

I agree, they do look like running shoes. The days of traditional looking golf shoes are in the rear view mirror. There is something out there that caters to everyone's style preference now.

Call me crazy but I like them. If anything I like how Nike sometimes thinks out of the box when it comes to their apparel.

I'd wear them. Looks like a good match for shorts.

As was mentioned above, I would have to see the "final" incarnation that is issued to the public, the present one just doesn't quite do it for me.

I'd wear them. Looks like a good match for shorts.

I'm watching the replay of today's round on Golf Channel right now, and I was just thinking the exact same thing! I wear my Nike Free running shoes all over the place, and if I could get something that comfortable in a golf shoe, I would love that, especially in the rounds where I walk. I do think that they still look a bit odd with Tiger wearing pants.

Aesthetically disgusting. Nike needs to keep their basketball shoe designers further away from the golf department!
The really look like they lack support too.

saw him in these today and i didn't like them. I don't think it would be that comfortable as Adidas golf shoes are more comfortable then any shoe i have ever wore including tennis shoes and golf shoes. Not to mention these are ugly.

Back