ANNOUNCEMENT AMA - Ask me Anything About THP

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's your favorite piece of memorabilia you've collected and why?

Favorite time of year to golf, and favorite place to golf at that time?

It’s time for another funny story from a past event. In the essence of someone buying a different color driver at the turn since it was more aerodynamic 😂

when you have a non-club company sponsor an event that includes clubs (e.g. shaft up), how do you decide which clubs to include?

Do you ever see a point where you won’t be able to attend every experience? Seems like more and more are being added which is amazing!

How many packages arrive at THP World HQ on an average day? What about during high season (toward the end of the year as companies are ramping up for the coming year's releases or after the PGA Show)?

when you have a non-club company sponsor an event that includes clubs (e.g. shaft up), how do you decide which clubs to include?
Example? Strictly Shaft Up or others?

Do you still have that AeroJet case?

Your favorite piece of equipment you've received?
(Not something that surprised you, but something that you just can't take out of the bag, or keep going back to despite knowing there is better.)

Are there any brands that you aren’t currently working with you’d really like to work with?

Question: Why do you hate Skimmers so much?
Okay, here is the real reason.
Someone lets say his name is Brad, takes the time to do a great post on a driver including some talk about sound, feel, ball flight etc. Its long, it takes that Brad guy a while, as he types pretty slow.

Then someone on the next post comes in and says "anybody that has hit this, can you describe teh feel and ball flight?

Well what the f**k did Brad just do?

That makes Brad less inclined to take the time to offer so much good information in the future.

When things like the Speed Training aids come out, do you try them at all before sending them out to the guys for testing?

What is the newest upgrade (if any) to the golf cart?
To ours? Rain hood that is retractable that looks nice and is long term. Not some crappy one that just slides on.

Oh great question and yes.

I ******* despise hole #10 at Ballyhack, right @xThor
I dislike hole 8 at Ballyhack (it could be so much better)
I dislike hole 15 at Ballyhack (it could be so much better)

I really dont like a few at Briggs, but more for being mundane.
I dont know hte numbers well at Vic or Hidden Creek, but there are a couple there.
Arbor I dont like the first hole at all, but its a good first hole.
Dormie, I ******* despise hole 17 and 18.
18 at Dormie surprises me.

17 I totally get hahaha

What's your favorite piece of memorabilia you've collected and why?
Ooooh. Good question.

We have a really cool Paul Maurice signed Hockey Coach Clipboard that we like. This is tough. I might say my Roy Kent signed jersey where the actor signs his name and also inscribes Roy Effin Kent on it.

I have a lot of stuff though, so its harder.

Favorite time of year to golf, and favorite place to golf at that time?
Winter in FL, and its not close. Spring time at Ballyhack is pretty awesome too. Fall at Victoria National is darn special too.

You don't like the par 3? I love that hole. I also like 17 and 18 🤷‍♂️
The times I played it, it was very windy, which isn't good since I hit it a mile in the air and can't flight it down.
Who hurt you.
How much time do you have?
Haha. I love 16.

17 should suit my eye and game but I f'd it up both times I played it.
17 is one of my favorite holes there, but I can see how things could get going sideways real fast.

With this latest release season somewhat being over (assuming it is), when would you typically start seeing NEXT season's gear info coming across your desk? (no specifics needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back