Morgan Cup is Live!

How are the clubs working for everyone, especially those that you did not have alot of time to get used to like the wedges for the Callaway guys and the irons for the TM guys??

Wedges were an adjustment but I do like them.

Loving everything I have seen so far other than the current score.

Have fun this afternoon and TH pull some points back

Swagga has the early lead! I LOVE IT! hahaha

Way to go Team Paradise, nice start, now keep it going.

We are back from our lunch break so I will get the coverage for the rest of the morning round up shortly and then I will have round 2 up as soon as I can.

Congrats to Team Paradise so far!

I will take biggsy and P4B over Ben and Jrod for a weeks avatar change. Any takers?

And for your rain delay entertainment.........

:guitar::alien2::blob::rockon::joy::golf::banana::bananadance::rockon::blob::alien2::banana::bananadance::bananadance::joy:

some more videos have been added to round 1 and more are being uploaded as I type this.

Videos are outstanding!!

notes:

Great chip by Donnie on that par 5; almost draining it for eagle!
JRod has a sweet long swing!
Esox: Yoccos is the tortilla to my cheese! LMAO

Also: can someone remind me - was it best ball this morning and alternate shots this afternoon? Is that right?

Just checking in....Awesome job GG keep them updates coming. Congrats go to TP for the first round of matches....let's see if they can hold the lead??

Videos are outstanding!!

notes:

Also: can someone remind me - was it best ball this morning and alternate shots this afternoon? Is that right?

I think thats right. A lot more pressure on each person now.

Videos are outstanding!!

notes:

I believe it was a scramble this morning and better ball this afternoon.

I believe it was a scramble this morning and better ball this afternoon.

Right, low score of the 2 on each team is whats carded for the hole.

Still playing the Palmer this time, or moving courses?

The Tournament
Friday – Media Day. Players will be interviewed and will cut promos on the equipment, apparel and accessories that they are using for the event.
Saturday – Morning round is a 2 man scramble round. Afternoon round is a 2 man better ball round.
Sunday – Singles

2nd Round Pairings
Lucas Calloway & Ryan Staples vs Ryan Belbin & Amol Yajnik
Jarrod Krug & Ben Kember vs John Biggs & Jason Kunze
Kevin McNiel & Andrew Aurand vs Dean DeCrescenzo & Kevin Dunn
Matthew Buemi & Donne Willingham vs Jarret Calloway & Marc Gradillas

Singles
Lucas Calloway vs John Biggs
Jarrod Krug vs Ryan Belbin
Kevin McNiel vs Marc Gradillas
Andrew Aurand vs Jason Kunze
Ryan Staples vs Kevin Dunn
Ben Kember vs Jarret Calloway
Donne Willingham vs Dean DeCrescenzo
Matthew Buemi vs Amol Yajnik

Thanks for the clarification GG & THM (KB)!

The last video for the 1st round mathup has just been uploaded so you can see all of round 1 on the homepage now.

GG: looks like the link on the home page for round 2 scoring is not showing anymore. Not sure if that was an accident or intentional due to rain delay.

And for your rain delay entertainment.........

:guitar::alien2::blob::rockon::joy::golf::banana::bananadance::rockon::blob::alien2::banana::bananadance::bananadance::joy:

lol nice

GG: looks like the link on the home page for round 2 scoring is not showing anymore. Not sure if that was an accident or intentional due to rain delay.

It was intentional, I accidentally posted that I didn't mean to do that until I could get some video of Round 2 up on the homepage. I am working on those videos now. Due to the rain delay the videos are taking a little longer than expected. We sincerely apologize for the delay but hopefully the footage will be worth the wait.

Back