Ok guys. I have a dilemma.

Ok guys. I have a dilemma.

• Game/Girl

Votes: 12 24.5%
  • Governor

Votes: 37 75.5%

• Total voters
lol. and now the conflict continues

Not to shoot down young love Clay, but I could count the number of people I still talk to from my high school on one hand..

Go for the experience that you know you're "lucky" to be invited to. Girls will be girls, but meeting top tier political candidates and getting that kind of experience under your belt could be huge for you down the road.

How do I say this delicately?: Never pass up an 'intimate' opportunity.

How do I say this delicately?: Never pass up an 'intimate' opportunity.
clinton_portrait_monica.jpg

LOL - Clay tell them what's going on now buddy. You have the Dolphin swag going!!!

lol. I told her about the event. She approved, and now I'm setting up a possible date! #dolphinswag!!!!

Invite the girl to go to the lunch with you.

Invite the girl to go to the lunch with you.

Great idea. But not possible. I'm going with some friends. Event is sold out and we are staying in a hotel Friday night.

women are like buses one by every 15min or so--the right one will stop for you!

lol. I told her about the event. She approved, and now I'm setting up a possible date! #dolphinswag!!!!

Now you're talking, best of both worlds. Congrats on making the call.

Hahahah totally didn't see this.
LOL

OP in case you missed these in the counter the above post thread:

obama-checking-out-girl_422x362.jpg

president-obama-admires-more-booty-17973-1247260707-12.jpg

this is how the big dogs do it!

Serious skimming here. Clay, go do the political gig. You may get the opportunity of a lifetime to intern with some big dogs. Believe me there will be years and years of tang to chase. You will see that chick at your 10 year reunion and you will be pippin!

This one is easy....

HOt Chick>Rick Perry,Newt Gingrich.

Go to the luncheon and then ask the girl out on a real date.

Absolutely. There will be more football games, etc that you can ask this girl to go to. If you have the opportunity to meet people like Rick Perry and governors, etc, do that. I know it is a hard choice man, I feel for ya. But it will work out. Good luck.

BulldogsGolf

WWOGD = Go to the Political function. Why because if I was a smart young man like you Clay, I might have political aspirations myself one day. You can go to a football game any old day and hang with the chicks.

I voted to go with the girl, Clay, and I will tell you why. I have realized that over the next few years (you are a sophmore right?) things that seem like once in a lifetime opportunities will be, rather decidedly, not. There are going to be tons of these meetings, I get pamphlets for similar events twice a week. That girl however, might not be so available. Just my opinion.

I voted to go with the girl, Clay, and I will tell you why. I have realized that over the next few years (you are a sophmore right?) things that seem like once in a lifetime opportunities will be, rather decidedly, not. There are going to be tons of these meetings, I get pamphlets for similar events twice a week. That girl however, might not be so available. Just my opinion.

Naw pink golf ball player you voted because you are a football player and want more fans at the game lol

Naw pink golf ball player you voted because you are a football player and want more fans at the game lol

Did I lose that bet? Dad gummit. Give me a bit to find a pink golf ball, they are not sold around here.

Lol, nah, I was being totally sincere. Seriously Clay, I will divert some of the crap I get to you, lol.

I would have to disagree with you JR. Are you saying you get the chance to meet potential presidents and active, high ranking political figures each week? I can't really relate this situation to myself, as I am not going into politics, I am going into golf/golf management. Now, if it was between game/girl and meeting some PGA pros and reps from major OEMs, then yes, I would be missing the football games too.

BTW clay, what is the temperature at your football games usually? At mine, it is close to say.....30*.

Great idea. But not possible. I'm going with some friends. Event is sold out and we are staying in a hotel Friday night.

You forgot to mention that. So you have on one hand, political luncheon plus road trip and on the other flirting with this girl at a football game with a bunch of other guys around...I'll stick to my original thoughts on the subject go with the road trip and then ask the girl out on a real date. :thumb:

Girls are a dime a dozen dude. Go to the lunch.

Back