1,000,000th Taylormade Metalwood

will_i_dream

Reaction score
Handicap
CONGU 8.4
1,000,000th White Metalwood

Delivered in special presentation box, would you game it or keep for posterity?

It looks like the only thing they changed was the box it was sent in.. I'd probably hang onto the box, but the club itself is pretty much just another club isn't it?

Was it given to me or did I buy it?

It looks like the only thing they changed was the box it was sent in.. I'd probably hang onto the box, but the club itself is pretty much just another club isn't it?

Was it given to me or did I buy it?

I agree with Canadan and +1 on w.e, if I bought it I would game it.

Game it and keep the box.. Looks like an ordinary club that was customized for someone

Agree, that if it is just a normal club without any special markings or anything, I would likely game it. Especially if I bought it. However, if it was a gift or prize or was a special club, I wouldn't game it.

yeah just make like fabulous and "throw it in the bag"

I'd keep it clean for sure, it would be boxed and mounted in my office. But I'm a pack rat at heart so I'd rather store and keep something than play it!

I would play the hell out of it. The person who got it didnt know they were going to get the one millionth club. So they ordered it with the intentions of gaming it. Keep the box, take a ton of pictures and play the hell out of it. Or sel it to a fanboy for a $1,000,000! haha

I would game it. That's the reason I got it in the first place

---
- Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

it's a TM product...it must be gamed! and auction off the box on eBay.
alright, alright...keep the box.

+1 if I bought it I'd game it. If it was a gift I'd probably put some thought into just holding onto it, but then most likely end up gaming it.

Good lord, they've sold a million of them. We're all sheep.

Like many have said, if I bought it I would game it. If it was special and had markings or something, then I would keep it and not play it.

i love the white, it looks 10x better than black IMO, also no pesky finger prints all over the paint and no little scratches to wax out from the headcover etc. Also easier to aling for sure

That nice box is going to get messed up by Fedex.

Dustin Johnson dressed up as a FedEx delivery man to deliver the driver. it was a gold plated R11 driver to celebrate the 1,000,000 metalwoods along with his custom driver. lucky ass

I'd sell it as quickly as I could, knowing there's some fool out there who would pay much more than I did for it.

Then I'd order me another driver, same specs, to use, and bank the leftover funds for greens fees.

I'd sell it as quickly as I could, knowing there's some fool out there who would pay much more than I did for it.

Then I'd order me another driver, same specs, to use, and bank the leftover funds for greens fees.

really, he got a regular R11 along with the gold one, if you would hold on to it the value would skyrocket over time

Yeah if that club was gold plated I'd drop that onto the Bay and make a killing.. You know collectors would be paying an insane amount of money for something like that..

Annnnnd then the PayPal account would be able to fund my entertainment for the next year haha! I'd have a golf shoe collection almost the size of JBs!

I'd sell it and order another, if there was profits involved.

Back