Cleveland Releases Black Driver

I mostly like this by the name of the prioducts lines; "Black". In stark contrast and almost "defiance" of another popular color right now, "white". It says to me, "Oh yeah, well we can do the color thing, and do it better..."

Exactly, my bag might be an all Cleveland black bag by the outing lol

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

That is a sweet driver!

Any other views of the head? I never did go through the 4 pages.

265 grams... to use the line from the "Limbo Song" ...how low can you go?

Alex

I want to see the fairways!

Any other views of the head? I never did go through the 4 pages.

265 grams... to use the line from the "Limbo Song" ...how low can you go?

Alex

Not much lower probably...They took weight away from the face which means more distance from trampoline effect...but at the same time cuts the drivers lifetime down to about 1 year.

.but at the same time cuts the drivers lifetime down to about 1 year.

I am curious where you heard that? We have heard testing shows something very different.

I hope this light driver performs better for me than the current models. I like the look of this one better.

This looks like the HiBore XL to me.... Interesting stuff though. I wonder how a backweighted superlight driver would hold up?

Wow, I go get in touch with the local rednecks and cleveland explodes with all these new releases.

Looks like some are following suit with the blacked out driver, I liked it before and I like it now.

--
tapatalk

Man, Cleveland is bringing the heat today!!

Another great offering. Love how Cleveland stays innovative when it would be so easy to be stagnant.

Looks nice. I'm not sure I'm sold on the light weight.

Looks nice. I'm not sure I'm sold on the light weight.

Yah I have never liked light shafts as my tempo gets all out of whack but I've also never hit a lightweight shaft with the quality of the Miyazaki.

Any idea what makes the stock shaft "limited edition"? Isn't it just a C. Kua?

This one I'll wait to judge it till when I see it.

Make sense being your name is chunkylover

I do like a little Podunkadunk on my shaft. My tempo just needs a little heavier shaft although I find that when I do take a nice swing these shafts do respond in the Mashie and Launcher. I'm just rambling:guitar:

Any idea what makes the stock shaft "limited edition"? Isn't it just a C. Kua?

Not sure as of yet. I should have details on that soon.

I do like a little Podunkadunk on my shaft. My tempo just needs a little heavier shaft although I find that when I do take a nice swing these shafts do respond in the Mashie and Launcher. I'm just rambling:guitar:

Its because for many the driver is the most violent swing. The one that is different than the others.

Just one picture and I like what I'm hearing, but excited to see a bit more. Cleveland is really busting down the walls at this point and I almost feel sorry for other companies who have to compete with anything less than Miyazaki, lol.

looks nice, and interested to see how the lighter club performs. i actually went the other way with my driver and got a heavier shaft.

Just one picture and I like what I'm hearing, but excited to see a bit more. Cleveland is really busting down the walls at this point and I almost feel sorry for other companies who have to compete with anything less than Miyazaki, lol.

Completely agree Duey. Even if I don't like the looks of Cleveland(not the case here), I have to give them serious consideration because of the shaft. All of their clubs end up being a heck of a deal when you add the cost of the shaft. :miyazaki::cleveland:

I would definitely like to give this a go...
I didn't love the other line recently. This is much more intriguing!

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

I wasn't fond of the SL270, at all. This driver, while intriguing and stellar looking, for some odd reason, has me excited. I like the head shape much more than the SL series and look forward to some more pictures.

Back