it is frikken howling right now and the street looks like a river hahaha... holy moly
im gonna go to the course tomorrow and take vids of the damage... hopefully i can even get near the course

I get to go clean up a tree that just fell in my inlaws backyard.

I hope everyone is staying safe. Irene has been good to us here in Central Florida, she has brought us some much needed wind helping to cool us down a bit.

It's picking up here in de

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Be safe Matty. Radar is showing it is close to starting in on the rain here in Upstate. ddec and I will be in the 'cane tonite. :D :lol:

I'll be at the firehouse for the duration

been there done that! im on vacation so im enjoying it hoping i don't get called in on mandatory OT

All you guys and gals be safe up there!

This damn thing has ruined two days of golf for me this weekend! On top of that, I'm now all but guaranteed of water in basement tomorrow (fingers crossed I'm wrong). I'm praying I'm on the east side of the track - that will be more wind, but way less rain; 2-5" instead of 5-10" on the west side.

On the subject of media hype which this absolutely is, here's my all-time favorite video example. Makes me laugh every time...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8slEPV9LyS0&feature=related

I've been thru a few hurricanes living here in Louisiana....We are thinking and praying for all affected on the East coast.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Update: the rain just started here, around 2am. It woke me up lol still going pretty good

I hope everyone is safe and that the worse is over....

I drove into Philly for work this morning and wasnt bad at all. Just rain and not even that heavy. It was nice to drive with no idiots on the road for once.

Last edited:
well i was going surfing this morning but the hurricane blew the waves flat hahaha
lots and lots of debris in my yard
a bunch of roads are closed
ill try to get to the course after breaky and take some aftermath pics

That was a lot less severe then predicted

you missed all the excitement last night man.....tons of rain, winds, and tornadoes

I drove to into Philly for work this morning and wasnt bad at all. Just rain and not even that heavy. It was nice to drive with no idiots on the road for once.

im looking for my camera for aftermath pics but i cant find it grrrr

Few trees down, never lost power. Just a windy rainy night.

Started raining around 230am. Already at about 3" of rain. Lots of flooding, but is expected to be over by nightfall.

Yeah man, it really wasnt bad here at all. We sat in our living room with our doors open and played DJ Hero. FTR I scratch beats like a champion.

Hope everyone else is doing alright.

I drove into Philly for work this morning and wasnt bad at all. Just rain and not even that heavy. It was nice to drive with no idiots on the road for once.

From a golf writer on twitter.

Next hurricane should be named Eldrick. It would peter out after two days, sit idle for four weeks in Jupiter, slink off toward Australia.

Back