The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Corn Nuts = Destroyed.

I love picking the little remainders out of my teeth. I can snack on those bits later. BONUS.

WTF is a Corn Nut, and do why I feel like i'm missing out on something?

FF almost ruined watching football for me a few years ago. I was so obsessed with it, I found myself watching the ticker more than the game itself. It drove me nuts. I use to put in so much time and research but now I'm just looking forward to the fun side of it.

I was the same way back when I was in College. Got way to competitive over it, and we took it way too seriously.

Now, it's just fun. Watch a game that usually I would have no real rooting interest in.

Did Fantasy Baseball this year, half the time I am looking cross eyes at who needs to start, go to the bench, sit, pitch, etc. That's tough.

WTF is a Corn Nut, and do why I feel like i'm missing out on something?

tumblr_ljij3ickPe1qfk082.jpg

1. They are delicious.
2. You are missing out.

The ranch is where it's at.

1. They are delicious.
2. You are missing out.

What he said Danny. Dude, you'd love them. It's like Redneck candy.

1. They are delicious.
2. You are missing out.

When the eff did corn grow some nuts? Does it tast like corn or nuts. I'm beyond lost and may have to drive over to the circle k to oem some nuts.

When the eff did corn grow some nuts? Does it tast like corn or nuts. I'm beyond lost and may have to drive over to the circle k to oem some nuts.

If you ever spend some time in JB's Nuts with me, you'd know that these are staples here. Dude, just try them. Thanks us later.

If you ever spend some time in JB's Nuts with me, you'd know that these are staples here. Dude, just try them. Thanks us later.

hahahaha

I've also found quite a bit of spicy beef jerky there. Not recommended prior to early morning flights, btw.

hahahaha

I've also found quite a bit of spicy beef jerky there. Not recommended prior to early morning flights, btw.

Dude, JB's Nuts and spicy jerkey should never be in the same sentence. Ever.

Dude, JB's Nuts and spicy jerkey should never be in the same sentence. Ever.

See, I didn't follow my own rule about thinking twice and posting once. The second part is true though.

See, I didn't follow my own rule about thinking twice and posting once. The second part is true though.

hahaha, innocent mistake. A guy's mind can get clouded in JB's nuts.

Hmm thanks for the offer but I don't care for dark and humid places. Plus I don't his kibbles and bit are big enough for the both of us to be rooting around in there.

--
tapatalk

Having some bad luck selling stuff on ebay the last week. Making me angry.

oh, corn nuts are awesome!

Having some bad luck selling stuff on ebay the last week. Making me angry.

oh, corn nuts are awesome!

Agreed. After reading this thread, I stopped on the way home and bought some Ranch Corn Nuts. Love those things.

Agreed. After reading this thread, I stopped on the way home and bought some Ranch Corn Nuts. Love those things.

LOL - OEM'ing the nuts!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

LOL - OEM'ing the nuts!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

That really just made me laugh out loud. If you put it that way...then yeah, I pondered, then OEM'd the Corn Nuts.

What happens in those FF threads? It seems like you guys have fun in them.

I'm too flaky to get involved with that stuff. I know too well that I will start it up and then lose interest.

I lose interest after the draft. The league is pretty much over after I dominate the draft:alien2:

Maybe I'll get into it one of these years. I don't watch a ton of football even though I like to.

Hawk you can Co captain my team if you would like. Maybe a good way to ease in:peace:

I'm going out of town for a few days. I take no responsibility for OG's actions until I return.

Have fun Kelly. We'll see if JB can make it where OG's posts have to be moderated first, like the Marketplace.

^^^cheap ass!

Keystone Light are you kidding me
HAHAHAHAHJ

gonna have the worst beer sharts ever dude.

Keystone Light are you kidding me
HAHAHAHAHJ

gonna have the worst beer sharts ever dude.

Dude. I drink at least 12 every night before we golf on Sundays. I've sharted zero times. You, on the other hand....

Dude, MLH is just as cheap and I can drink it out of a bottle. It's cool though. I'm sure your 80's stache, cut off t-shirts and Fiero love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back