Ping Anser Forged Wedges

Very sessy! I'm truly impressed by the looks of these. Very nice.

Aaaahhhhh,,,,fall....football is back and so is OEM's hardcore pondering....dig it

these are sessy man, no doubt aboot it......

Very sessy! I'm truly impressed by the looks of these. Very nice.

BOOM, that just happened! Hanks and I with the double-sessy at the same time! LOL

I keep coming back here because I cant get over how good these look. If these were a girl Id gotten slapped by mine for doing a double take.

When you pull the trigger and OEM some, get a 56*. I'll take it off your hands when you upgrade and give it a try,lol.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk

Very sharp looking wedges and the spinner shaft is just icing on the cake! If I could afford them, my new Vokeys would probably start collecting dust!

Holy crap.

When you pull the trigger and OEM some, get a 56*. I'll take it off your hands when you upgrade and give it a try,lol.

These have been added to the ponder list for new wedges for sure. But they look like they cost a lot. Whats the street price going to be?

These have been added to the ponder list for new wedges for sure. But they look like they cost a lot. Whats the street price going to be?

I believe they are out now and cost $169

Beautiful . works of art

Very cool, I love the Spinners, nice match. A lot of nice wedges being released lately.

Wow.... I really think Ping overall has hit a homerun with the looks. These are the best out of the bunch though.

I believe they are out now and cost $169

Is it me or are wedge prices slowing getting more expensive? I noticed the Nike VR Pro's were up there too.

Thoughts from everybody on the price tag of $169 for wedges?
Would you pay that kind of money?

Hmmmmm, it'd be tough. Strange though I could easily rationalize 120 or so but 169 hangs me up.

that's pricey to me. I probably would not pay that for a wedge.

Probably not. That's a bit steep when there are great alternatives for much cheaper.

Makes me stop in my OEM'ing ways and think about it. I did this yesterday looking at the Nikes for $145 I think. Pretty soon wedges will be $199. Starts to add up real quick when youre buying two or three of them.

The anser line continues to impress me in every way except for the actual logo of "Anser". I hate it. Its too techy for my eye.

Makes me stop in my OEM'ing ways and think about it. I did this yesterday looking at the Nikes for $145 I think. Pretty soon wedges will be $199. Starts to add up real quick when youre buying two or three of them.

MSRP, store pricing on the Nikes I believe is $109

I might. Honestly, I might. Why not? You use them a lot right? Especially if you have a go to wedge. I'm really taking JB's advice of picking a wedge and hitting multiple shots to heart. I spend $400 on a driver and $200 on a putter.

From this cheap skate? Never. I couldn't do it. Same way I can't remotely ponder 910 fwy woods or hybrids. Stupid money.

Compared to the standard $120 that's an extra half a bone! Extra $150 to get a set!!!

Tapatalk just feels so soft on the fingertips when used on a buttery soft, forged iPhone.

Back