Show Off Your Putter Collection

finally finishing up my putter stand rack this weekend so pics to come of my collection.

I really hate you guys for making me look up Bobby Grace...How am I supposed to say no to a putter with my initials on it?

Wow that's some crazy collections you guys have!! It seems that the Scotty Camerons don't get much love do they?

Wow that's some crazy collections you guys have!! It seems that the Scotty Camerons don't get much love do they?

From me, hell no. lol

I think most of the more expensive putters on here are customs from various putter makers. I don't believe that any of Scottie's putters are milled in house and, I believe a truly custom should come in house milled. Not to say that SC putters are not good, because they are, but I would rather have a custom Lajosi, TP Mills, etc. Putter and I think that is the general consensus here.

---
- Sent from my iPhone, so please ignore my horrid spelling mistakes.

I think most of the more expensive putters on here are customs from various putter makers. I don't believe that any of Scottie's putters are milled in house and, I believe a truly custom should come in house milled. Not to say that SC putters are not good, because they are, but I would rather have a custom Lajosi, TP Mills, etc. Putter and I think that is the general consensus here.

Ah I see, thanks for the insight.

12 total

View attachment 3130View attachment 3129

from left to right

Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 1.5
Taylormade Nubbins
Gold plated Mercedes Putter (used to work for a car rental company :) )
acushnet bullseye
acushnet bullseye original flange (scotty cameron design)
Tommy Armour Milled 845 06-375
Scotty Cameron Studio Design 1
Ping Cushin
Pal Ping
Diamond Head (reverse putter)
SeeMore FGP

Not pictured, @work The Ugly Putter (real name) because it is a L/R handed club so people can putt in the office.

I don't frequent this thread often b/c until the past few months or so, I wasn't really a putter guy. It's funny how that changes the longer you spend time here. I don't have a lot of boutique putters as I'm more an off the shelf guy, plus I'm far more into irons than putters for some odd reason.

Anyway, I decided to dedicate my Morgan Cup staff bag as my putter holder so I wanted to share some pictures.

Bag shot

DSC_0185-1.jpg

Serious golfers have their name embroidered on their bag :p

DSC_0186-2.jpg

Before I undress them

DSC_0187-1.jpg

Love this picture

DSC_0188-1.jpg

I also love this picture. From left to right: Odyssey White Hot Steel #1, TM Daytona Ghost, Odyssey White Ice #9, TM Spider Ghost C/S, Odyssey Backstryke DART, Odyssey Tour Black #2, Custom TP Mills "THP" edition, Seemore Si1

DSC_0189-1.jpg

Nice little putter collection there dude! I'm starting to get my own little collection built up too, I'll get pics soon.

I also love this picture. From left to right: Odyssey White Hot Steel #1, TM Daytona Ghost, Odyssey White Ice #9, TM Spider Ghost C/S, Odyssey Backstryke DART, Odyssey Tour Black #2, Custom TP Mills "THP" edition, Seemore Si1

DSC_0189-1.jpg

Wow... you really have an up to date putter collection, huh? A Odyssey black and DART, 2 TM Ghosts, and the SeeMore Si? That must have cost a fortune...

Great looking collection TC!

Sweet TC! Very nice to see my influence taking shape on someone lol.

Freaking love the Odyssey Black, just such a mean looking putter.

Nice little putter collection there dude! I'm starting to get my own little collection built up too, I'll get pics soon.

Looking forward to seeing it Jakey bones.

Wow... you really have an up to date putter collection, huh? A Odyssey black and DART, 2 TM Ghosts, and the SeeMore Si? That must have cost a fortune...

I've been very blessed fishy. A lot of these putters were gifts from family members (folks that I love)

Awesome TC!!! I love that you're officially collecting haha!

Dude, I blame OEM & Jman. They're bad influences.

I'm eye balling a Tour Black #9. That's the putter I've wanted for a long, long time.

Anyone notice the Limited Edition Phil Mickelson headcover?

Nice collection TC. They look pretty good in the staff bag.

I'm drooling over your lefty putter collection TC, very nice man.

Best looking lefty handed putter collection I have ever seen.

Best looking lefty handed putter collection I have ever seen.

hahaha, thanks tB. I'm also pondering a 770 bro. I liked yours when I rolled it. I'm a sucker for insert putters man. The Pure Rolls and the Odyssey's make me tingle. Although the Si1 is the shiz.

You might be the real OEM, but no one knows it. You don't fool me Jimmy!

You can never have too many golf clubs.

hahaha, thanks tB. I'm also pondering a 770 bro. I liked yours when I rolled it. I'm a sucker for insert putters man. The Pure Rolls and the Odyssey's make me tingle. Although the Si1 is the shiz.

I don't know who tB is, but the 770 is a great putter. I do want to add a SeeMore to my collection soon, and perhaps a Tour Black #9.

Do it dude! I love my 770. I have dropped at least 3-4 strokes off my game, by gaming it.

Back