The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, where on earth do they let eightsome's play golf? I don't want any part of it.

It was actually two foursomes that were 'together'. They just joined up and played. It was amazing dude. They were fast. I swear that they were on the ass of a threesome with a dad and two mini-Ben Cranes.

FACT: I'm so happy to be out of the woods and back on THP.

I'm glad to be back after the weekend as well. I'm freaking tired though. Not sure I'll be here long this evening.

Dude, where on earth do they let eightsome's play golf? I don't want any part of it.

If they can play that fast, they can have at it. As long as it wasn't early when the rounds should have been 3 to 3-1/2 hours, they were doing pretty good.

That said, I've never seen an 8some before.

If they can play that fast, they can have at it. As long as it wasn't early when the rounds should have been 3 to 3-1/2 hours, they were doing pretty good.

That said, I've never seen an 8some before.

Smalls, 2 days ago, your weather Underground was reading 99*, now look at it. Summer's creeping to an end. I like that.

Smalls, 2 days ago, your weather Underground was reading 99*, now look at it. Summer's creeping to an end. I like that.

Clearly youre on pot. You want summer to come to an end and have nasty winter again?

We hare having a great week's worth of mild temps. It's great having the windows open and not have to hear the sound of my money being sucked out of my account by the central air!

It's still only the first of September though. We can still hit 100 all the way through this month. Easily.

I hate winter

I don't so much love winter as I love not seeing 110* temps anymore, 40's vs 100's, I'll take 40's every time. lol

I'd prefer year round 70's and 80's though. I need to find that dang place!

No, I want 90* weather to eff off.

I don't so much love winter as I love not seeing 110* temps anymore, 40's vs 100's, I'll take 40's every time. lol

Dude, we must be related.

No, I want 90* weather to eff off.

I would much rather have a nice case of swamp a$$ than to have to wear under armour.

Dude, we must be related.

Kinda freaky isn't it? I think my avatar line makes it weirder LOL.

If my wife and I end up in NC it could be scary, we'd either get along great or beat the piss out of eachother...or both lol

I would much rather have a nice case of swamp a$$ than to have to wear under armour.

All you need is a snickers and a Mtn. Dew bro. You could survive anywhere.

Kinda freaky isn't it? I think my avatar line makes it weirder LOL.

If my wife and I end up in NC it could be scary, we'd either get along great or beat the piss out of eachother...or both lol

Are you guys looking to relocate this way buddy? I don't fight anymore. I use to a lot. But not since having the boy.

You Yankees just need to move south. We got golf year round. I'd much rather golf in long sleeves and a beanie than deal with swamp arse and a clingy shirt.

This! Winter can eff off!

Yeah, where the hell did summer go? It's going to be December before we know it. Dean should move to FL. I may follow him.

Are you guys looking to relocate this way buddy? I don't fight anymore. I use to a lot. But not since having the boy.

It made the medical school OBGYN residency cut list for us, 3 schools I believe (Asheville, Chapel Hill, Winston Salem), so she'll be interviewing out there some time between now and January, told her thats one of the interview trips I'd have to be sick at school and try to make.

You Yankees just need to move south. We got golf year round. I'd much rather golf in long sleeves and a beanie than deal with swamp arse and a clingy shirt.

Don't you live in the mountains? I always thought of mountains as cold.

It was like 50° this morning with 20mph winds. That sucked donkey balls dudes. I'll take 95° any day.

TC is full of it. He was snowed in just as long as the rest of us "Yankees" but he golfs year round. Maybe if he moved to SC he could golf year round.

It was 85* all day with about 10mph wind. It felt amazing compared to 105 that we have had. Suppose to be 60* in the morning! Im pumped. Its getting perfect golf weather time. Should start to stay in the 75-85* range for about a month or so. Little windy but not to bad.

It made the medical school OBGYN residency cut list for us, 3 schools I believe (Asheville, Chapel Hill, Winston Salem), so she'll be interviewing out there some time between now and January, told her thats one of the interview trips I'd have to be sick at school and try to make.

Oh snap! C'mon bro! Forget Winston, bring yourselves to Ash-Vegas or Chapel Hill.

It's b/c you're a DJ homer and you like blow and your mind is fried. It does get cold bro, but we tough it out.

It was like 50° this morning with 20mph winds. That sucked donkey balls dudes. I'll take 95° any day.

You just love your moob sweat.

Bring the heat. I love it. The unofficial end of summer was today. Fortunately our summer lasts forever (or at least 10 months of the year). If they build condos on the sun, I'm moving there.

TC is full of it. He was snowed in just as long as the rest of us "Yankees" but he golfs year round. Maybe if he moved to SC he could golf year round.

I can be in SC in half an hour, and that's where I go to golf bro. Where do you go in your winter? Thought so. Stupid Texiyank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back