Newbie from North Alabama

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

welcome!

Welcome to THP!

:welcome:

not sure where your allegiances lie, but Roll Tide
Lol, I wasn't going to bring it up, but WAR EAGLE
After these replies, I had to post an avatar to show where my allegiances lie and explain the username. I grew up in Louisiana but after moving to AL, married an AU grad. My poor child is so confused- he knows he is a Tiger but he doesn't know which kind! GEAUX SEC

Welcome!

After these replies, I had to post an avatar to show where my allegiances lie and explain the username. I grew up in Louisiana but after moving to AL, married an AU grad. My poor child is so confused- he knows he is a Tiger but he doesn't know which kind! GEAUX SEC

I know you married a great woman then! Ironically, I was born and raised in Louisiana, moved and went to AU, then after graduation moved to FL.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP. enjoy

Another Bama boy! Wonderful, and welcome. Whereabouts are ya? Fayette county here.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome

I know you married a great woman then!
You are right about that- our very first "outing" was to play golf!! Knew for sure I better ask her out on a real DATE!!

You are right about that- our very first "outing" was to play golf!! Knew for sure I better ask her out on a real DATE!!

Hey, Mike the Tiger. Another former Louisiana guy here too. Born, raised in New Orleans, played golf at City Park South course in the 1950's and 1960's (now extinct post Katrina),
LSU grad 1970, still a Tiger and Saints fan, moved to Al in 1974 and here ever since. Married a Southeast Al girl! Great golf courses around Ala.
Pat

:welcome: You wont be disappointed!

At least you married into the family.

Good times, good people, info you can't and won't find anywhere else...

You won't regret it!

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.Enjoy the company here

:welcome:

Welcome...and enjoy !

Great golf courses around Ala.
For anybody that has never played the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail in AL, you are missing out!! Golf publications consistently rank these courses as a "best value" in the nation. My personal favorite is Ross Bridge just outside Birmingham but you big hitters should check out "The Judge" or "Fighting Joe" with back tees over 8000 yards!!

welcome to THP!

For anybody that has never played the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail in AL, you are missing out!! Golf publications consistently rank these courses as a "best value" in the nation. My personal favorite is Ross Bridge just outside Birmingham but you big hitters should check out "The Judge" or "Fighting Joe" with back tees over 8000 yards!!

Love the trail! One of things I miss most about that state, was getting the trail card every year. Great deal for golf!

Back