The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't want to be 'that girl' who comes in and complains but I just don't think this is a place for that. I am still trying to figure out the point of the Ryan O'Toole thread but that is for another time.

She is kinda manly IMO.

We need a men's locker room thread. Throw a disclaimer on it.

I like it. Like the Debate room, you need to go in and check the box to view it. It doesnt ever need to get vulgar, but I find this quite comical.

Im sorry if GG takes offense to it, or feels its unnecessary. It is unnecessary, but I giggle at it..

Not really. There's plenty of sites and forums where you can get all of that you could ever want.

I'm as perv as the next guy, but it's really not needed here. Not sure OEM's look to stuff like this in a good way.

Yeah you know what you are getting when you go in there. I'm new to the site but I have been spending a lot of time looking around here lately and this stuff does pop up in some different threads.

I like it. Like the Debate room, you need to go in and check the box to view it. It doesnt ever need to get vulgar, but I find this quite comical.

Im sorry if GG takes offense to it, or feels its unnecessary. It is unnecessary, but I giggle at it..

im actually getting bored of the courses i play... maybe a road trip is in order

I played for 5 bucks yesterday. It was awesome. My buddy new the girl so we just split the cost of the cart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that's some cheap golfin!

Someone bump up the Burner superfast 2.0 driver thread for me? I can't find it on my dang phone.

Someone bump up the Burner superfast 2.0 driver thread for me? I can't find it on my dang phone.

Done...

WHy is no one chatting? It's annoying me.

I'm great, but i've noticed a much slower than usual forum. It's confusing. There's so much wicked stuff going on.

I'm great, but i've noticed a much slower than usual forum. It's confusing. There's so much wicked stuff going on.

No worries...it will pick up when a new testing sign up thread opens.

Good deal. I have been spending time with my little 1 year old cousin, he is bad@ss. I think I want a kid lol

I have a couple softball games tonight and thank the good man up stairs for nice 85* weather today with some rain!

Sweet, yours is going out today.

What's going on with me you ask?

Heading out after work today for a range session. Full session with the VR Pro's and then grass and bunker time with the SCOR's.

Back to the range tomorrow after work with the Heavy Hybrid for first visit (FedEx is showing delivery tomorrow).

Test review day in class today. Yay.

I'm really having a rough day at work.... Today just has a weird feeling dude.

Yeah dude I know what you mean. It is really weird. people seem different.

What's going on with me you ask?

Heading out after work today for a range session. Full session with the VR Pro's and then grass and bunker time with the SCOR's.

Back to the range tomorrow after work with the Heavy Hybrid for first visit (FedEx is showing delivery tomorrow).

I wanna be MCookie for a day!

I wanna be MCookie for a day!

You got it! Friday morning at demo day. Tadashi will give you the outfit to wear. Enjoy!

I'm really having a rough day at work.... Today just has a weird feeling dude.

hey buddy, sorr your having a rough day at work. Jarret and Jesus love you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back