Playing Golf with Old Gray/DawgDaddy on the "Goat Track" this weekend!

MaryC

Lady of Leisure
Reaction score
Handicap
Back9 Beer
So, I just packed my clubs up for a trip to Hotlanta for one of the two final job interviews I have in the next two weeks (the other is in Orlando) and then heading to Gray, GA for a weekend of golf and hanging with Ole Gray and Kellybo.

Kellybo has a little tournament she is playing in on Fri/Sat so Saturday AM I'm getting the great pleasure to play a little 18 hole round with Ole Gray and DawgDaddy! Hopefully Kellybo and I will be getting out on Sunday early in the AM before I leave.

I've played on Kellybo and Gray's course a couple times this past winter and really enjoy playing what they affectionately call "The Goat Track" (don't listen to them. It has some really fast and tricky greens. Ask RXGus and Setho). I'm thinking there will be a little good nature "trash talkin" going on and heck, we may even have to play for a little coinage (ha-ha...that should be read pennies)

Anyways, always have fun when I play with Ole Gray and Kellybo and I'm really looking forward to meeting DawgDaddy for the first time. If he hangs with Kelly and Gray, he's good folk.

Sounds great!!! How was is it to Gray from Atlanta?

Good for you guys - sounds like a good time! Take pics for us...and remind OG to wear pants!

Sounds great!!! How was is it to Gray from Atlanta?

According to my GPS it is about 1hr 40 min from the airport but we all know with Atlanta traffic out of town on a Friday afternoon and down 75 it will be more like 2 - 2.5 hrs. Easy drive though.

Good for you guys - sounds like a good time! Take pics for us...and remind OG to wear pants!

I'll take shirt and pants on either inside out or outside in....

Aha! While the cats away, the mice will play! We're really looking forward to your visit Mary. I'm glad you will be around to make sure OG takes his meds while I'm gone. You will love DD - he's a great guy. I'm also looking forward to our round on Sunday!!!

Aha! While the cats away, the mice will play! We're really looking forward to your visit Mary. I'm glad you will be around to make sure OG takes his meds while I'm gone. You will love DD - he's a great guy. I'm also looking forward to our round on Sunday!!!

I'm not sure how good I'll be at making sure OG takes his meds but I'll make sure he shows up at the course with two matching socks and a shirt the right way out. And I can't wait to play with you on Sunday either!

Have fun on your golf outing and good luck on your interview!

Sounds like fun! You all hit em well!

Thats awesome I cant wait to meet them at the outing! Have fun

Sweet!, I cant wait to meet up with some THP folks and bang some balls.

Gal, we are going to light up the goat track with some birdies come this Saturday! The greens are getting their Fall speed so get ready for some roller coaster rides. lol Just ask DawgDaddy how many 3 - jacks he had Tuesday.. Not making fun of the Dawg mind ya because I had about that many on his course today, well about half that many. lol We will have a great time and it's always a pleasure to have you down! I really hope you have a great interview this weekend so you can become a Georgia peach, :eek:)!!!

I know you're going to have a great time out there. Gray is a blast to golf with cause he can't remember what score you got on any holes.

We need one more player this weekend on the goat track if anyone is interested? Just respond here or send me a pm. We are going to have a blast so come on up/down and join us!

I just got off the phone with T0AD and he is checking his golfing plans for the weekend. He is suppose to let me know asap so we may have our foursome!

Excellent!!! Get to meet TOAD too! Can't wait to see you & Kelly again & meet 2 new friends

Excellent!!! Get to meet TOAD too! Can't wait to see you & Kelly again & meet 2 new friends

T0AD just sent me a text confirming that he will be playing with us in the morning! It's four THP'ers on the Goat Track. Get ready to lock and load!!!

Just come to town and steal all my guys. Shame on you woman! :D Great group and I guarantee you will have a good time.

Have a blast!

Can't wait!
Pickin' out the threads and packin' the trunk in just a minute.

Can't wait!
Pickin' out the threads and packin' the trunk in just a minute.

You and Dawg get ready to rumble in the a.m.!

Gal, we are going to light up the goat track with some birdies come this Saturday! The greens are getting their Fall speed so get ready for some roller coaster rides. lol Just ask DawgDaddy how many 3 - jacks he had Tuesday.. Not making fun of the Dawg mind ya because I had about that many on his course today, well about half that many. lol We will have a great time and it's always a pleasure to have you down! I really hope you have a great interview this weekend so you can become a Georgia peach, :eek:)!!!

Just saw this thread, and I will certainly own up to it, 9 - 3 putts and I consider myself a better than average putter. Not on Tuesday though. Looking forward to trying to cut that number down to no more than 4 -3 jacks so it is only a bad putting day instead of a horrible putting day. All of this is secondary though as I haven't seen T0AD in a couple of months and get to meet MaryC for the 1st time, it will be a great day on the course.

You and Dawg get ready to rumble in the a.m.!

And laugh, and talk golf, and just have a good time in general. It is going to be a great day.

HAve a great time all of you!

Just laid out my clothes, polished the black patent part of my shoes to spit shine polish, and I'm ready to go!

Really looking forward to playing with Ole Gray again & meeting Toad & DawgDaddy! Gonna be great time

Up at my first cup of coffee this morning. Getting my mojo cranked up for some fun in the sun today at Lake Jonesco. You can't beat a round of golf with THP'ers! MaryC will meet two she has never played with this morning in (DawgDaddy & T0AD) for the first time. The weather should be awesome today with a hint of Fall air so a beat chilly at first. It feels great to me as I am tired of the long hot and dry summer months. Ok ole gray & MaryC vs DawgDaddy & T0AD at the Goat Patch! It's time to rumble!!!

Back