What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just bought a dozen new TM Penta TP's for $26.99 free shipping from eBay.

Finally purchased irons to replace the ones that got stolen. Nike VR full cavity 4-PW. Same specs as my old ones so there should be no learning curve. I know they aren't the latest and greatest, but they were affordable and familiar to me.

Finally purchased irons to replace the ones that got stolen. Nike VR full cavity 4-PW. Same specs as my old ones so there should be no learning curve. I know they aren't the latest and greatest, but they were affordable and familiar to me.

Update that sig bro! Glad your bag is getting filled

Good to hear you are getting your bag back together man. After hearing the stories on THP of bags getting stolen, I watch mine like a hawk.

Tour mashie m3. $61 bucks shipped off of the bay.

got a dozen FooKing balls from Quibids today---got lucky with only 3 bids
at least xmas shopping done early this year!

phatphingers like tapppytalk

New pair of Adidas golf shoes. My old Nikes were in pretty bad shape. $54.

Nike Machspeed Black Square driver! 9.5* in stiff. Grabbed it off TGW 15% off and they gave me $80 for my 9064LS (which i only paid $99 for). I found the Adams too harsh and not forgiving enough. Hopefully the Nike puts me back where I wanna be.

New Irons! Just ordered the Adams A7s 3,4h, 5-PW for $258 w/ expedited shipping. I know they are an older model but I hit them well and the deal can't be beat (imo).

Ordered a package of 6 graphite shaft extension to put in the Adams a12OS hybrid irons I am currently testing. All of them don't need extending.

277u.jpg

UPS just delivered my new TM Superfast 2.0 driver. Double-checked with Taylor Made Customer Service to ensure it was "legit," which it was.
Put on a new GP New Decade MC mid size grip, and can't wait to take it to the range tomorrow.
Not getting rid of the old driver just yet though!

Got my Burner Superfast 2.0 on Thursday! So glad to have one back

Hehehe, quick and ugly teaser pics...

My 90.00 snag, Clay Long - Personal Edition 206.6 Heavy Mallet...crazy cheap for like new.

Better ones tomorrow in the sunlight, these pics are terrible! The putter though is gorgeous!

DSC_0321.jpg

DSC_0322.jpg

my footjoys came in today... and they feel kinda tight :sad:

Jman, you have a disease my friend.

I ordered some Vsole Wedges from Eidolon, should get them next week, I can't wait.

Hehehe, quick and ugly teaser pics...

My 90.00 snag, Clay Long - Personal Edition 206.6 Heavy Mallet...crazy cheap for like new.

Better ones tomorrow in the sunlight, these pics are terrible! The putter though is gorgeous!

DSC_0321.jpg

DSC_0322.jpg

You always have the best looking putters to post up. I am jealous.

Bought a barely used Vokey 50 and a nice Cameron Sante Fe TEI3 (Love the look of this putter) for under 200 today.

Dude jman you buy putters more than food it seems like

Dude jman you buy putters more than food it seems like

Nah..well...maybe since I've lost 45 pounds it could be close lol. No way in hell I could say no to a 300.00 one for 90.00 though.

Late last night, ordered the Daphne's Golden Retriever head cover from the THP store!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Book- Easier said than done. By Dr. Rick Jensen hope it helps me through my swing change this winter.

Bit the Bullet and brought some new irons this afternoon. Spent some considerable time (just over 4 hours), testing various clubs and shaft combinations and ended up spending £500 on a set of graphite shafted Adams Idea A7 OS 4-SW. Really sweet set of irons which seem to suit me really well, so I'm very pleased and looking forward to next weekend.

Today I got a Tour Trek Galileo travel cover and a Club Glove Stiff Arm for my upcoming trip to Monterey, CA. My Titleist cart bag fits perfectly inside and matches color wise. We will see how it holds up when handled by the baggage guys at the airport. It came with a really nice Tour Trek rolling bag for free as an added bonus too.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back