Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
They really are heavy duty and I LOVE that they're on a platform soni can have it on carpet. It really has been a great pickup.

Plus, if you by chance have amazon prime they will overnight the big sucker for 3.99 lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jman, a Miyazaki Black just went up for sale on the forum for $150! I'd jump on that right freaking now.

Pondering some Nike Victory Red wedges (NOT VR Pros). Saw a set of 52, 56, and 60 on eBay for $110. I currently have an R9 50*, Vokey 56*, and CG11 60*. Seems like a good deal to me.

Edit: R9 is a 50, not a 52.

Dude thats a great deal. The VRs are awesome wedges. I have them in the bag right now and not only do they look awesome, they perform well too!

Jman, a Miyazaki Black just went up for sale on the forum for $150! I'd jump on that right freaking now.

You sir, are the man.

I made my play for it...now we will see if I was too late!

You sir, are the man.

I made my play for it...now we will see if I was too late!

Hope you get it man. I thought I'd post it since it wasn't obvious in the post name. I'm sure you'll get it, or else for him.......

Hope you get it man. I thought I'd post it since it wasn't obvious in the post name. I'm sure you'll get it, or else for him.......

It's appreciated, was about to ok the order for the Mugen and decided to hop on here real quick and think about it!

Few bucks more, should be worth it though. I'm so excited I really can't put it into words...hehehehe

Dude thats a great deal. The VRs are awesome wedges. I have them in the bag right now and not only do they look awesome, they perform well too!

Excellent thanks. I'll look into it a bit more tomorrow.

This is the link that Jman is talking about, and he's right. The 13 foot green is really only 99 cents more than the 9 foot green. I'm heavily pondering this green as well, my big goal for the winter is to improve my putting stroke and convert more putts in the 4-10 foot range.

http://www.amazon.com/Tour-Links-Pu...GX6S/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1316402055&sr=8-3

Thanks for the link, that is a great deal but don't know if I can fit a 13' in my house... Going to have to run around with the tape measure today to see what I can fit.

They really are heavy duty and I LOVE that they're on a platform soni can have it on carpet. It really has been a great pickup.

Plus, if you by chance have amazon prime they will overnight the big sucker for 3.99 lol

Jman, do you leave your putting green out all the time? I have a pretty small place, so I think that I can only go for the 9 foot green. However, I'm not sure that Mrs. arydolphin would enjoy having the putting green out in our place all the time, so I'm hoping that it can be taken apart and put away pretty easily. I wish I had a "man cave" setup or something like that for all of my golf stuff, but it's just not possible.

Jman, do you leave your putting green out all the time? I have a pretty small place, so I think that I can only go for the 9 foot green. However, I'm not sure that Mrs. arydolphin would enjoy having the putting green out in our place all the time, so I'm hoping that it can be taken apart and put away pretty easily. I wish I had a "man cave" setup or something like that for all of my golf stuff, but it's just not possible.

I actually do leave mine out. As far as taking apart and putting together, honestly, that could be a pain because of how the platform interlocks to fit together. I could be done, but it might get old I'm afraid. Perhaps look at the Truline "Big Murph" or "Little Murph" greens?

Plan to add a r9/11 tip / sleeve to an aftermarket shaft. Anyone have any special advice they want to suggest? The goods are our for delivery, so I hope to tackle this tonight.

From what I've heard, it's pretty simple. Plenty here have done it and you should get some good advice. I'd suggest ddec, but he's quit the forum and is now cleaning his own house for a living.

From what I've heard, it's pretty simple. Plenty here have done it and you should get some good advice. I'd suggest ddec, but he's quit the forum and is now cleaning his own house for a living.

We all know TC wears the pants in that relationship. Maybe nerfny will let him come on THP for a few and answer this question.

gonna be buying those new vokeys.

New Vokeys?

haha I can't wait to get back to the forum! Posting from beautiful Lake Placid, NY right now. Leaving here tomorrow.

Plan to add a r9/11 tip / sleeve to an aftermarket shaft. Anyone have any special advice they want to suggest? The goods are our for delivery, so I hope to tackle this tonight.

Put the tip on the shaft first to see how much of the shaft paint you need to sand off. Sometimes I throw a piece of masking tape on it so I know where the top of the ferrule is. Then I sand the paint off. Get your epoxy, more the better. Mix it up good, coat the inside of the sleeve and then I lay the shaft tip in the epoxy and spin the shaft so that the sanded part of the shaft is coated with epoxy. Slide the sleeve on, wipe off any epoxy that comes out. Bang the tip on the floor a few times so you know the shaft sleeve is all the way on. Let it cure over night and you are good to go.

This is was my general plan, but never thought of the masking tape. Thanks alot for the reply D and congrats on the wedding.

Look at that! Ponder some ddec and Nerfny lets him out to play.

This is was my general plan, but never thought of the masking tape. Thanks alot for the reply D and congrats on the wedding.

Yup, masking tape is a good little tip, always a better safe than sorry kind of thing.

Look at that! Ponder some ddec and Nerfny lets him out to play.

I'm pondering a Roberts Puller because my cousin broke one of my Razr X irons the other day. It may be the right time for me to get my own shaft extractor.

I'm pondering a Roberts Puller because my cousin broke one of my Razr X irons the other day. It may be the right time for me to get my own shaft extractor.

And that one is a DANG good one to get dd

Since this is equipment pondering, you should consider some new balls since nerfny has yours in a safety deposit box.

What? He broke a Razr X iron? Did you extract his head from his body? haha

Since this is equipment pondering, you should consider some new balls since nerfny has yours in a safety deposit box.

It's also the reason why he needs a shaft extractor.

I really want to get fitted for a driver. I just have wait until next season though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back